competition for us "other" folks

Gentlemen:

So far OUR competition has got 5 hand-calls, a $100 coupon towards an LM caller, a 4 oz bottle of cat pee, a CD, and a Speco horn as the prize.

Now, who else would be willing to toss additional great and valuable stuff into the kitty?

An amp kit, maybe? An mp3 player? NiMH batteries?

LionHo

I'll throw in a bear and a lion video tape. The sell for $15 each plus postage. I want to play though, can I still play? I don't want to win my videos so if I won them as the prize they would be donated back for someone else.

My suggestion would be to set a month to do it and keep the rules to a minimum. Establish some point system for coyotes, foxes and bobcats. One prize should be for the best story. This sounds trite but minimizing rules and trusting people brings out the best, those who are prone to fudge will find a way around any rule.

Tomtool

Tomtool:

VERY cool still frame from the vid on your webpage of the cat gliding out of that snowy pine. But now I've got this image of a very large flying squirrel stuck in my head. (A flying squirrel, that is, with catcher's mitts and meathooks for feet!)

LionHo

Back