possum??

bghunter119

Does anyone have any idea what a jumbo possum would bring{in kansas}, caught one of the biggest males i have ever seen, had a big coon in the other trap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, hope this means my luck is changing

I'm not familiar with Kansas, but since nobody answered your question, I figured I would give you a general idea.
I would guess less than $5. Not much market for them right now.

thanks, i guess i will sell him and put it on here next weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

2 more coons last night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

sold them today with 4 coons, we got $36 for all. my son caught most of the possums, that is the only reason the buyer said he took them, one time, wont buy anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Sold 4 possums this evening and the averaged $1.00. Not much but they are good skining practice for my son and a bucks a buck.

Last year I sold my possums 25 cents each. I shot each of them with my 17 HMR, the shells cost about 20 cents each not much profit there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back