Loudmouth and Tru-Woods Camo

In approximately three weeks the Loudmouth will be made available with Tru-Woods Transition 4D camouflage pattern.
Eric Miller, the owner of Tru-Woods camo company has been working with me for well over a year with his products. I like working with smaller companies especially other Pennsylvania based companies.
I met with Eric this past Sunday to review the film pattern and knew immediately I wanted that pattern on our caller.
We will also be sponsoring the Tru-Woods TV show called Tru-Country Outdoors which can be viewed on the Sportsman and the Outdoor channel.
Eric and his film crew will be accompanying me on a series of hunts for Predators and Crows to be aired on their show. Talk is cheap, wait until you see me and the Loudmouth in action.
Check out Tru-Woods Camo. www.Truwoods.com

Hey PS,

......sounds good! You seem to keep moving forward. Do they have to use a special lens filter when they are in the field filming you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good Hunting,

Bob

Just sent 100 cases to be dipped today.
True-woods will likely be our stock Camo in the furure. We will also carry Snake Skin, Dessert Storm, Superflage, Brush Country, Realtree, Mosseyoak, and at some point Natural gear.
We aim to please.
If you want a custom pattern, let us know and we will see what we can do.

Well, I finally made it here. To start I'd like to say that we are extremely excited to working with Loudmouth. I've used many electronic callers during my crow hunting and I have to say that without question the Loudmouth is hands down the best I've ever used! The ease of use and special features make this item hard to beat, especially when you see Transition 4D on them!

I'd also like to welcome Loudmouth as a sponsor of our TV show and I look forward to hunting with Wayne. I know we'll get some great stuff on film.

And lastly, I'd like to personally thank Loudmouth for choosing Tru-Woods Transition as there stock pattern. After seeing the film plates, there is no doubt that the Tru-Woods Transition and Loudmouth partnership will be awesome!!

Eric Miller
President, Tru-Woods Camo

Hey Eric,
You should seriously consider advertising on the Predator Masters site. I have done Fantastic here selling well over ---- callers in only a few weeks.
The PM site has worked for me, will likely work for you.

Wayne

Welcome to Predator Masters Eric! It's great to see another hunting company join up to share info with the members of the boards. The very folks you chose to serve when you went into the camo business... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Give me a call sometime or shoot me an email, we'll talk about getting an ad account set up for you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Robert,
I will contact Eric to see if he would be interested in advertising. Transition 4D looks great on the Loudmouth, but is also a fantastic pattern for the hunter to wear.

Eric, man its good to see you here on predator masters .. welcome..
Spanker .. glad to see the loudmouth on the tru-woods side we have been with them for all most two years now, dont think we will ever change camo companys. we will sending off all of our plastic calls in the next few days to dipped in 4-D .. any way take care guys.

Travis Alzate
Coyote Creek Outdoors

Travis,
I would like to talk to you some time. Please call or email me your phone number.
I am really excited about the Transition 4D camo. We are going to make that our stock pattern.
We will also be offering other patterns for the hunter who have a preference. I had one guy order a caller with brush country camo last night.
We will be offering the big names to.
AR-Man Wants Natural gear because all his cloths are Nat. Gear.
We will be dealing with the big three camo companies in about a month. We are currently making the tooling to hold our callers for dipping those patterns.
We build a custom caller for the serious hunter, which will include custom camo patterns.

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been able to get back here sooner. I've been swamped getting week 2 edited and ready to go out the door on Monday. I've been pulling some long days so bear with me if my typing skills slip a bit.

Robert, Thanks for the welcome. Please feel free to send me some info on web advertising to truwoods@truwoods.com

Hey Travis!! Good to see you here! Transition 4D clothing is arriving size by size each day so I should be able to get your order out soon.

Thanks for the "props" Wayne! you're the man!

Take Care guys!

Eric Miller
Tru-Woods Camouflage

Hey Wayne, Since I know you don't want to risk that beautiful body of yours I volunteer to be your stand in for shooting the yotes. But don't try to put my mug on the TV, heck I just got off the post office walls a couples years ago.LOL
Carl

Bonfire, If I learned one valuable lesson in my 41 years on this earth is, do not offer something unless you intend to follow through.
I am planning on coming to Washington State at some point to do some hunting with my new Loudmouth caller owner buddies. You guys know who you are. I might be taking you up on it.
I had 7 offers to stay at different homes until it was found out I am half Eskimo. What's the problem with that?

Wayne I would be proud to have stay at my place. Eskimo?? I have no idea and don't care. Come on up you have a place anytime! Heck I am all American aint you?
Carl

Received my sample Tru-Woods caller cased today.
They look to be a cross between Realtree and Mossy Oak. I absoluty love the pattern.
I will post pictures within a few days.
Tru-woods will be our stock pattern.

I've been reading so much about these call lately, just how much $$$$$$$$$ are they ????? They look impressive, much better than my JS.

spanker, cant wait to see the new 4-D on the loudmouth. i should have some parts coming in anytime in the 4-D pattern.

Travis Alzate
Coyote Creek Outdoors

Back