What are you shootin yotes with these days lets see them

Quote:
Dogkiller,

Now you obviously hunt with all those AR's, but I still have to ask.

Do you really need 3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually YES.
Three ARs is BARE minimum... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

PIC-0022.jpg

That's my Savage 93 R17 XP Camo package. I just got it, I'm hoping to bloody it up Saturday night. Gotta make some good shots with those 20gr .17 HMR's. I also have a Mossberg 500 26" barrel with a XX Full Turkey choke shooting #4 Wingmaster HD 3" shells. If I'm surrounded and in danger of being over run I switch to my Sig Sauer P-226 .357 SIG shooting 125gr Winchester Ranger Talons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

The one I have been carrying the most lately, Rem 700 BDL 17Rem:
IMG_0865.jpg

Here's my 22-250, It shoots little teeny groups with 50gr V-max's, but its not very fur friendly.
IMG_0805.jpg

Here's my Encore in 204Ruger, I havent killed any coyotes with it yet, but it does well on other varmints. It shoots 40gr V-maxs.

3pig.jpg

Here's my M935 with a Carlson Dead Coyote choke:

fox2.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

I had Clay Spencer build this for me. Blueprinted and fitted with a Lilja in 204. It's the newest rifle in the safe, will make it out this weekend. She shoots itty bitty holes with 35 Bergers.

Spencer.bmp.jpg

My Sako Varmint in 22PPC did well but heavy to carry.

foxyote.bmp.jpg

Where there is brush, 870 supermag 3.5 Deadyote is king!

minaskayote.bmp.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Dogkiller,

Don't get me wrong, I don't knock anybody that likes to collect firearms. My dad has more handguns than I ever will. Some he doesn't even shoot.

I personally only buy what I'll use.

What does "NEED" have to do with guns and bows? I thought "WANT" was all that mattered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

P1010323-2.jpg

Ruger Ultralite in 204 right now. Also have Sako 222, RRA Predator Pursuit, Custom 22-250 and a Sako 17 Remington with the barrel shot out. That will probably be my next expenditure after a RRA Coyote Cabine.

Quote:
Dogkiller,

Don't get me wrong, I don't knock anybody that likes to collect firearms. My dad has more handguns than I ever will. Some he doesn't even shoot.

I personally only buy what I'll use.

I guess that I should reply, since those 3 ARs belong to me, not Dogkiller.
Yes, I need three of them and I may possibly need more ARs in the future. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif MI VHNTR

I just bought a Ruger M77 MarkII Compact in .223.I havent got to shoot any yotes with it yet,I missed a badger with it the day after I got it though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
Coyotejunki-What caliber,brand and model is the gun in the second picture?That things is awesome.If you ever feel like you need to sell it I get first dibs on it ok? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
That snakeskin camo AR-15 is pretty awesome too.I'd like to paint my Remington Viper 522 like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
I've been packing this old rifle lately, I bought her new around 1971. The real 250, 250-3000.
Merry Christmas every one and good hunting.
Doc
PICT0334.jpg

Nice!!! You don't see those much any more!!! I've got a 1923 savage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif22 highpower that looks real similar!!!!

Quote:
I use one of the following rifles for predators. They just keep multiplying though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif MI VHNTR

IMG_0190.jpg

If you would like to sell one of those I'd be interested!!! Just a thought!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Quote:
I use one of the following rifles for predators. They just keep multiplying though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif MI VHNTR

If you would like to sell one of those I'd be interested!!! Just a thought!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hamerhead, thanks for the offer to buy one of my ARs. However, it's more than likely I'll be buying/building more ARs, not selling them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif MI VHNTR

Hey Texas AG93.
Is that an ATM machine in the backround of your photos?
Thats what we would call all the oil and gas wells on the Texas ranch where we took two trophy whitetails back in 2002. I don't have any photos of my weapons, and I would not know how to post them anyway. But this is what Ol'e Grizz hunts vermin with.
Sako AII 220 Swift HB with Ziess straight 10 X
McMillen stocked

Sako AII 22-250 HB with Ziess staight 10X
accurized by Ellis Simon.

Sako AII 22-250 sporter with Leupold 3.5 X 10
accurized by Ellis Simon.

Sako AII 243 Win HB with Leupold 4.5 X 14
McMillen stocked.

Kimber Model 84 243 Win with Leupold 3.5 X 10

Shot my first coyote with an open sighted Colt AR-15
on a daylight stand back in 81. This rifle is gone.
I have two Colt AR-15 H Bars that sit in the safe.The list above is just the predator guns. Not counting big game rifles, hand guns shotguns ect. I like guns. No such thing as "To many". I have Two new Sako actions, AII and AIII in the blue sitting in the safe. I want to build a 243 Ackley
and 6 MM Ackley bull barrels on them. I love seeing that Savage lever gun. Would like to get one of those someday. Grizzlyone.

Quote:
Just got her a month ago, so I'm still working on the load. By Newyears we ought to be ready to go hunting.

Savage002.jpg

All I can say is Ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Love it.

I used to use this.
100_0535.jpg

Then it transmogrified into this......
100_1361-1.jpg

Now I don't even own it anymore. I have a NWTF SX2 and a Ruger 6mm-284 that I have yet to photograph.

Back