What color loudmouth are you guys ordering???

AR-MAN

I am getting ready to order my loudmouth and was wondering from you guys that have ordered one what color scheme did you go with and how do you like it? I talked with Wayne for about an hour tonight and have to say they don't come any nicer. He was real helpful. I had to sell a gun to get this thing and I don't think I will have any regrets.
Mike

dose it come in Hunters orange, I don't want to lose it you know, If the coyote is close enough to see the caller I think they would be close enough to shoot, right or wrong. aside from looking real cool is a camo caller going to be any better than a blaze orange one. lets hear some feed back

You know I bet you would too. Really I have had to use my remote to find my foxpro several times, In the sagebrush and it is hard to find at times. at nite you have to use the remote.just hit the remote and it turns on and little red lite flashes one time also. Lsiake I said I think camo is pretty cool looking but regular green or black would be just as good. I am looking to update and the loudmouth is at the top of the list

I just got the plain green one. I figure I can put it in my army camo net bag and conceal it just fine. I really doubt that the green model Loudmouth would be a concern in the field to a hungry coyote, but the camo ones are nice.

I would vave just gotten the green caller too but Wayne gave me my choice of camo with no charge so I got the snakeskin 'cause it looks cool man!

Any unit could be draped with some gound blind material or taped up in camo, probably painted yourself too. If I had to vote for a new comercial pattern it would be Natural Gear.

Use the remote or plant a decoy by it and finding it should be a piece of cake.

Blaze, I'm with you on the Natural (Nat) gear. That is all I use. I just told Wayne I thought that would be a great option. My problem is I am going to order one this weekend and I am like a little kid waiting to open Christmas presents, I CAN'T WAIT!

Superflage for me, I haven't had a chance to use it in the field yet, and I dubbed an African distress sound from Major Boddickers CD over a sound I wouldn't use. Very easy to do and it came through very clear. It was actually clearer than the other sounds loaded on the unit when I recieved it. I like it and hope to use it soon.

Hey fellows,
Their are some additional info on patterns in the Tru-Woods Loudmouth thread. The company I am dealing with for our camo has many other patterns. If one of you guys want's a special pattern, and it is available to me I will be more than happy to get it for you.

Gotta admit... That Ted Nugent Snake Skin sure is tough looking!!

I spoke with Wayne today and I should be receiving a Snake Skin Loudmouth in the next few days... I can't wait to give it a drive in the field..> Will be sure and post details as soon as they are available!! From the recent reports, it looks like I have made the right choice... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks for everything Wayne!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back