Got my new Loudmouth caller

Personally I think the Loudmouth is a copy of the Foxpro with a couple extra bells and whistles added to it. I mean the caller is shaped almost exactly like the Foxpro and has the same exact chip in it.

Just my opinion. You would think that call makers would try to invent something completely new rather than making slight changes to someone else's design and then calling it their own. Maybe I'm wrong for saying this but it seems to be something a lot of manufacturers are guilty of.

Predator Spanker

I have been doing my homework as well on many boards and through dialog with the various caller companies. I think I will order the Loudmouth w/remote via AP @ www.allpredatorcalls.com BUT I want to customize my sounds too. Can you accommodate this request as well?

Thanks,

Snarkler

in the cold still air the sounds carry for miles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Originally posted by Predator Spanker:
[qb]Elkslayer,
Give me a call and I will make you a custom sound card. 1-717-768-8090 or email me your phone #.

Weekend Warrior,
Thank you for removing the names of the other calls from your post. It's better that way.[/qb]

Just would like to put my input to this board about this caller and Wayne.
I have met Wayne 3 times in the last year about his call. I am lucky and only live 50 or so miles away from him.
He is consumed by hunting and calling. This call he has out is an extension of that attitude.

This caller is not like any other caller on the market
You can down load any sound that you already have or make up your self into this caller, in about a minute; no other caller has that ability

I do not know how far a remote has to go for a hunter, but I have witness over 250 yards with the caller setting 2 ft. off the ground and the transmitter held at my waist.

This caller can run a decoy remotely at the push of a button.
You can add an extra speaker by just plugging it in to the extra jack. but it seamed loud enough with out the extra speaker. But maybe crow hunters would want the extra volume.
Also: Yes I have just purchased this caller. And I am very happy about it

I got mine on the 13th. The Snake Skin camo is beautifull. Pictures don't do it justice. I got one with the sound card not locked in. It needed a little more pressure than I cared to give it without prior consulting.
Anyway, I got Wayne on the phone and all was good. This is my first wireless remote caller and I think it was money well spent.
In this area I need volume and this caller has plenty of it. Had the wind not been blowing 25+ mph today, I would have posted a pic of a doner or two. Thanks again Wayne.

Brad

That is not true that the Loudmouth is the only caller with that ability. I can download my own sounds into my Foxpro FP532 within a minute.

"You can down load any sound that you already have or make up your self into this caller, in about a minute; no other caller has that ability."

Predator Spanker, I'm volunteering my services for an Eastern field tester /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I have another idea that will certainly increase sells & circulation if you would like. Feel free to email me.
kquinn1@charter.net

Take care,
HS

varminty
I did not mean other callers can not have sounds downloaded to them. I was trying just to state it is bulit right into the caller.

Predator Spanker,

I missed email, I sent you one to your company address: Loudmouthcalls@aol.com. Sorry about that, I think my son got crazy deleting mail. Thems the breaks for sharing same machine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thx,
HS

Gentlemen,
We have been without power since Thursday night and won't have power until Monday at 6:00 PM because of the hurricane on the East cost. The orders that were supposed to go out Thursday and Friday will ship Monday/Tuesday.
I have been cutting corn for the local farmers since Wed night. The corn crop in my area has been severely damaged. My neighbors have to come first.
I was out half the night rounding up my neighbors heffers. They have 240 head and 78 got out.
Sorry for the delay.

Wayne

Originally posted by Predator Spanker:
[qb]Gentlemen,
We have been without power since Thursday night and won't have power until Monday at 6:00 PM because of the hurricane on the East cost. The orders that were supposed to go out Thursday and Friday will ship Monday/Tuesday.
I have been cutting corn for the local farmers since Wed night. The corn crop in my area has been severely damaged. My neighbors have to come first.
I was out half the night rounding up my neighbors heffers. They have 240 head and 78 got out.
Sorry for the delay.

Wayne[/qb]
How do I get your e-mail address? I have questions I don't want to ask on open forum. Or e-mail me.
Thanks; GMB

Back