4 CALL SET FOR BERETTAMAN

badtothebone

Mr. B wanted a 4 call set, simple design, ready for work.

We ended up with an amboyna, bocote, blackwood, and osage.

About 5 inches, field finish, and tuned to the bone.

Buddy, let me know if they'll do and I'll set them aside for you.

Regards, friends!

Rudy

Picture046-3.jpg

Picture048-3.jpg

Those look fantastic Rudy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif That amboyna is freakin awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif Kerry

I thinks we all agree with each other on the Amboyna /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
They are all awesome calls.
Nice work Bro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

You´re the man!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Awesome Rudy!! They all look gorgeous, but like everyone else said that Amboyna Burl is something else!! Beautiful set Rudy...thanks for building them!!

You got that right! I was so excited that I had forgot that awesome toneboard, if anyone doesn't have that tonebord your missing out...take my work for it!!!

Congrats on a great looking set of calls buddy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

those Toneboard's they look excelent in those call's. and they will be easy to use and sound great. great looking wood and call's. Rick

Edited by Nikonut...

Guys, This issue is being worked on by the Mods. I'm very disappointed that is has been brought out into the open board. This is a disagreement between two members and should stay between them.

Thanks and sorry I didn't catch this sooner... now, back to Rudy's post!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Re-edited to add... The post that this post was originally a reply to was edited by the other member involved. This is to clarify that point so as this doesn't look one sided, it wasn't! Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Great looking set of calls Rudy, the Blackwood is a beauty, and my favorite, great design and as usual the finish is top notch, Larry will be a happy hunter.

I have never had anything but 100% over the top GREAT dealings with berettaman. He is a stand up guy. I am not sure what the issues are but my dealing with Larry have always been VERY pleasent. I have sold him many calls and if he so chooses will sell him as many more as he wants.

Last edited:
Whoa up.

B-man has paid me when he said he would, and that's good business where I come from. Missing committments is bad; honoring your committments is the way of adults.

I always work payment arrangements with call buyers to fit their pay cycle.

No problems here.

Rudy

Back