Snow camo

ftchmup

First Snow camo for a friend of mine. Duracoat White, Snow grey, black and matt clear. Dont look too close, what do you think?????

thats terrible you need more practice where do I ship mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Last edited:
looks great!

but 2 things im thinking...

1) it looks too white so may stand out against snow

2) what if you want to hunt when there is no snow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
looks great!

2) what if you want to hunt when there is no snow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dont be ridiculus,eveyone knows that where there's one there's more....I'm sure a AR for evey season is'nt out of the question. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My buddies son wanted it so......
I figure that a couple times out shooting and dragging it around it will dull a bit. Thanks guys If I had an FFL you would be welcome to send it. Just having fun and only charging for the Duracoat. Mike

Back