Weeweechu

JBMedina

Its a romantic full moon when Pedro says,"Hey, Rosa, lets do Weeweechu." "Oh no, not now, lets look at the pretty moon!" said Rosa. "Please Baby, lets you and I do Weeweechu. I love you so much and its the perfect time," Pedro begs. "But I just want to hold your hand and watch the moon," replied Rosa. "PLEASE, PLEASE Rosa, just once, do Weeweechu with me! Rosa looks at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu." So Pedro grabs his guitar and they sing...Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JB, That was a good one.... I had to call my mother-in-law and pass it on to her....She got a kick out of it...She thought I was getting into a dirty joke until the punchline... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back