Prayers for my 7 old daughter

lawson

My 7 year daughter was hit by a drunk driver Thursday night after a school christmas program. She is in stable condition at this time, she had no broken bones. The only thing that is wrong is that she had a fractured skull and brain hemerging. She is at this time off all meds and they took the breathing monitor out this morning.

We are still waiting for her to speak to us, she will just shake her head yes or no when we ask her things. My wife Faiths mother was in a bad car accident 10 years ago, and Faith is in the same room that her mother was in.

I am trying to be strong and keep it together and keep positive. Please remember my daughter and our family in your prayers, also keep Faiths best freind in your prayers she saw the accident and is very upset and wont even leave the house.

Thanks
Lawson

Your daughter will be in my thoughts, Hate seeing kids sick or hurt it tears at you heart.

Hopefully the sorry SOB gets more than what is probably coming to them.

In our prayers as well... That is a heartbreaking thing to happen.

Hang in there and let others shoulder some of the pain, strength comes from knowing you have done everything you can and it is now in God's hands. We are all here for you.

Nikonut

Lawson,

I'm sorry such tragady has befallen your family.
Let us know if we can do anything from this end.

Of course you have our prayers.

Barry

my heart and prayers go out for your daughter your family and friends.
things like this should never happen.
alcohol is Satan's tool but with the blessings of God she will heal and you and yours will get threw it.
we are all praying for her complete recovery.

Hate to see kids get hurt, that's tough to handle. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay positive, keep the faith, and don't get caught up in the what ifs.

Back