First coyote down with the new FoxPro Fury !!!!Pics added

Jerry Dave, and Byron,
I kicked this back up to the top cause I'm still waiting for an in-depth report on the Fury. I think I'm getting mine this week according to Mike Dillon so I would like to know from you guys what you like/don't like etc. etc. The last FoxPro I had was the 416/with remote and just sold it.
I'll be looking for your posts guys. Help a guy out here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
11 MPH winds...I guess I hate you too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

No kidding. That is a dead calm day in central Wyoming. Been -20 below without windchill for the past 3 days too. Nice thing about the sub zero temps is it usually knocks down the wind. Not for long though.

Nice going Jerry. You should pile up the fur fast with that fury. I would love to have one but I just upgraded an FX3 to an FX5 not 3 months ago.

Thanks Guys ,Thanks Byron , Ill be running fast to keep up with you LOL.I know, Aint gonna happen.
Oregon Dude that old dog looks like crap , she layed out all night in the rain as i was a big puss and didnt want to get my camera wet , the rain was coming right as i pulled the trigger .
Peter , Ill get off my butt and type sompthing up soon , I just got off the phone with Mike Dillon and he showed me a couple of really trick things you can do with this remote WOW . I thought the FoxFade was cool but there is alot more to this remote then I ever thought there was .I killed alot of coyotes with the 416 its a great tool .
Highplains , The FX5 will do you a great job its been my go to caller for a long time . Its 4 degrees here now and thank God the wind stopped blowing gonna try to get a few stands in tomorrow If it dont snow to hard and test the remote range , looks like Tim did a good job testing his , I was impressed with his report . So far I dont have a negative thing to say about the Fury , Its More caller then I ever thought anyone could build. Jerry .

Jerry,
Thanks for the mention. I'll be a watchin for your posts. I'm real excited to get my Fury. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back