Quick Hunt NY Coyote

bhw

Gang,

I went on a deer hunt and noticed that the area was loaded with canine tracks. After taking the kids to see Santa, I returned and was rewarded with this nice coyote. He came into the Foxpro cottontail and the .22 mag did a nice job on it at 40 yds. It was shot at 9:15 PM

08yote1hang.jpg

That is good stuff take the kids to let them tell santa their christmas wish and you go back out to get a little something for your self. That is a nice coyote by the way, congrats.

Happy Holidays
Josh

what county if farport i live in ulster county been hunting dog for 3 years and seen 1 dident get a shot off it seen me frist

bhw, i will. i`ve got some spots that i can`t run my hounds in, that are over run with fox. i also need to get ahold of you before that seminar at gander mt.

sorry to miss lead anyone? it`s not a calling seminar, it`s a hound hunting seminars for yote, bears and coons that i`ll be holding on jan,6th. i only posted it in reponse to bhw, he`s was planning on helping me set it up and is my neighbor. once again sorry to have this in the calling section, but wanted to answer your question. yeti, i do expect you to be there though.

hey guys, im new to this forum, but just wanted to say congrats on the coyote! I live in Brockport and have been looking for good places to begin coyote hunting with the few weeks we have left. Do you know of any good land in the monroe county area that I might be able to get permission to hunt? I was hoping to get in as much hunting as possible before the army sends me all over the country again in june...thanks

Back