"your sets won't work"

ksboy2

had someone on another forum that i posted the winterized cat sets tell me that my sets don't work... haha

caught this cat yesterday in one! (not one of the sets i showed, but a set made the same way on a different location)

booo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa doubters... haha
1211cat.jpg

send that cat to ohio to me.. and just let on to those nobodies like it never happened.. you dont want to make them mad..hahahahaha.. jk.. nice cat for sure.. very nice markings....

Quote:
send that cat to ohio to me.. and just let on to those nobodies like it never happened.. you dont want to make them mad..hahahahaha.. jk.. nice cat for sure.. very nice markings....

you should have plenty of bcats down there, if it was only legal to hunt and trap them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

jeff...thats the problem.. we do have some bobcats to be honest... but like you said... its not legal.. but they sure are fun to see... maybe one day they will open a season.. ill keep the trail cameras out and going until then..hahaha

ksboy - Where can I find your post about the winterized cat sets? Searched this site and did not find it. Thanks.

Quote:
Quote:
Ive enjoyed both of your threads on the subject. WTG!

+1 Good stuff!

+2

I redid 3 of my sets yesterday after a snow storm came through...

Im trying to locate some chicken coops also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back