Have a look at the home job eCaller

Dog2K9

The horn only goes for $40. at RS.

ECaller.jpg

Dog2k9, What are the advantages of the bullhorn and features you liked about it?
have you paired it up against any of the standard speakers for comparison?
PW

The horn you show and talk about in this post is not too bad! I've been using this horn for the past lot of years (guessing 10 years??). I am a speaker junkie I quess. I would buy other speakers and always came back to this horn.

What I didn't like about it was the 8 AA batteries and their short life. This horn always had a loud click when energized. This horn also sounds kinda tinny, but no worse than most of the 5" speakers. All the controls for the other sounds got in my way, I ran a strip of cammo duct tape over the controls to hide them. There is a sling mount on that horn, I ran a piece of para cord thru them so I could hang it from a branch.

Since I found the Speco amplified speaker this horn is now in my spare part drawer. Going to keep it just-in-case! I'll tell you honestly, I had your exact set-up and switched to the amplified speaker, there is a WORLD of difference. HUGH difference. If you can afford to try the Speco speaker, try it, i'm sure you will be amazed and happy!! That's a great set-up you have!

I see that Rio MP3 player! Nice, I had that same model (s35s), worked great and the controls are easy to use. Recently I swithed to an iRiver w/256k, I like the controls better on the Rio. No real reason for switching, just because I wanted a new toy and more memory (too expensive to upgrade the Rio). Gave the Rio away as a present. Kinda wish I kept it. Only thing I didn't like about it was the software. The iRiver software is more refined, but the controls are much more akward.

Trade-offs, everything is a trade-off.

Your right MasterBlaster. I'll have to admitt though I bought this horn for my son last christmas as a toy to play with. It was the best way to get out in the field as quick as posible. I will purchase the speaker you talked about here in a couple of weeks. thank. P.S. I did get my first yote with it yesterday.

KillingFloor01.jpg

Hey Dog2K9, nice pic and nice glass! Which model of Trijicon have you got on that baby? I shopping the Trij lineup right now and really like the looks of the TA-11F.

hmm, that sight looks slightly familiar! Nice toy!! Pre-ban!! Yea! Collapsible stock!! Flash suppressor!! Looks like a 10 rnd mag. Great pics!!! Yho YAA Master Chief!!!

Is that a Trijicon ACOG 4 x 32 w/the multi-coated lens ??

What's the F on the TA11, a specific mount? I have different Trij's on a lot of my weaponry! Great stuff!

My favorite is an 11" integral suppressor on a Mk II w/LaserMax Grips & a Trijicon Reflex II sight. Good for up close & personal. Can hit a dime @ 50yds, with only the sound of the action.

Like Masterblaster said its the Trijicon ACOG TA01. Got it on-line from Bushmaster. Multi-layer coated glass elements and black daytime reticle in the ACOG 4x32 glows red at night and in low light due to its tritium composition. I love it! The preban Bushy I have came with A1 sights so I had to get something going. Very expensive but, I'm worth it. hehe
Master blaster its a 5 round mag as thats the max we can use to hunt with here in AZ. Thanks for the comments, I love my little peppa.

Really neat set up!
What kind of range do you get with the azden wireless system?
How much time call wise can you store on the MP3 player?

I’ve yet to check how far I can walk away from it. I’ll check that out next week and report back. Spec. says 250 feet and I think you can get even beyond 300 if your in direct line of site.
You could check the rio site to see how many minutes per Megabyte you get out of an mp3 player.

Back