2 Coyotes/ 1 Bobcat

Way to go guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif That is an interesting looking cat Ken. Some photos of the NINKENDO would be appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks for the great write up and pictures as always.

Very very nice. I love that kind of action with dogs and then a cool looking cat like you laid down on the ground. Awesome.

As for the Mossturd statement, I resemble that statement and prefer to, from now on, not mention that I have an 835 that my wife bought me for Christmas a few years ago.

I've never seen a bobcat with that kind of coloration. Very special. If I called one like that in I wouldn't know what it was. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
You guys have some good stories, I enjoy them.

Looks like an awesome time.
Quote:
The new hand call I was using is from Loren Reese and is called the "FlatLiner" I believe. It's the one Mike is holding in the pic. It has two JC reeds side by side and has a really unique sound and for sure cuts the wind. Gonna be a keeper!! Thanks Loren.

How does it vary from the Zepps Rattler , other than not being made of aluminum?

Good going, guys. You have to have a firm handle on your self-esteem to hang around each other! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Glad you have a good time and don't take yourselves too seriously. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Let's see a picture of Ninkendo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It's my Benelli M1 Super 90 with the 18" barrel that he's talking about... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

A fine brush gun if I've ever seen one.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

He's shooting his Ruger O/U with 30" tubes and fails to realize it's nothing more than a walking stick for Paul Bunyon.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ok here is a pic of Ninkendo. For the record both weapons are unloaded and although the pic doesn't do the angle justice my shotgun is not pointed at Ken's head in spite of the fact his wife specifically requested it.

IMG_0955.jpg

LOL!!! I love the NINKENDO. Now if we could just get a hunt together with Hyperwrx and his "special" rifle.. OH MY would that be fun...

Back