Wildlife Technologies new models ?

Eddie,

I can tell you Rusty has been around for a while... I'd hunt with him or Clay any day.

Now just remember guys, this is writing on an internet board and not face to face... sometimes the way things come off in the written world aren't necessarily the way the were meant in the real world.

I personally think the WT sounds great and better than most Foxpros but only because the WT has the TOA speaker. Plug a TOA speaker into almost any Foxpro, use old JS sounds and go call in some coyotes!

Hopefully WT will answer the challenge of the new TOA/Foxpro and we'll see another fine caller... that is what market competition is all about. I think the new Foxpro sounds are top of the line, too!

Now if a few of the other manufactures out there step up with new products, well... YEEEHAW!

Nikonut

I quess Les Johnson loves tooting his horn . he calls himself a calling champion . Tim Wells loves Tooting his horn as well . Foxpro loves tooting their horn .
All these people put their accomplishments out in the open and you say nothing of them . Yet when I put mine up im now some egotistical maniac . You dont know me or anything about me so how is it your an expert on Clay Reid ?
Ive hunted with guys from all over the country and have never had a problem getting along with anyone .
Apparently you love to hunt . Well I do to so why dont you come up and well do some hunting together and then you can gather all your info up and see if im that big mean ol nasty arrogant S.O.B. you think I am . I think you will change your mind . Plus you get to hunt . Win win kinda deal .
Clay Reid

I had a FoxPro. I now have a WT. I started tagging along with my Dad and Uncles calling coyotes as soon as I could keep up, well kind of keep up. I am no where near the caller that many of the regulars here are. I can't wait for late fall to hit it again. Ain't it fun?

I love to read posts about calls from the guys who have used many different models with many different sounds. I am wary of the guys who get into the "That's My Brand & I'm Sticking to it" mode.

In any case I love to learn about calls, guns, scopes, etc. and most of all Calling. I try to read between the lines and watch out for the guys who easily jump on the personal attack wagon.

This site rocks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Now that's funny!!!!

This one's funny, too! NRA Convention, Louisville 2008.
LesJohnson_Nikonut_NRA2008.jpg

We look like a couple of deer in the headlights of a truck! Honk! Honk!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
EDP:

Do you believe there is that much difference between the sounds made by the Foxpro vs. the WT that you could go from hardly calling in anything with the Foxpro to suddenly calling in animal after animal, stand after stand? That's the only point I'm trying to make. Clay is painting a picture that the WT is superior to the Foxpro....so much that he shelves his FX3 due to it being broken, etc. Clay also claims the "Ford vs. Chevy" defense, but then he turns around and makes back-handed comments about how the Foxpro just isn't good enough for him, how it sits on his shelf broken, etc.

I'm trying not to laugh at how absurd that is.....I really am. I bet my Foxpro can hang with anything on the market. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Rusty

Mine didn't. I invite you to scroll back to my post in April on this thread. I am convinced that the sounds on the WT are a significant factor in the substantial increase in the percentage of responses I got. Real sounds made by real animals. If Foxpro had the sounds and quality of my WT I would still own it because ergonomically and design-wise it is a more convenient unit to work with. The effectiveness of an e-caller is the bottom line for me and my WT is IT.

Quote:
I am convinced that the sounds on the WT are a significant factor in the substantial increase in the percentage of responses I got

+ 1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I don't have a F-P so i went to there site and looked at and listened to there sounds. There are some good sounds and no doubt that most of them will call in coyotes at some time. I also noticed they are missing sounds that have worked well for me on the WT, these are sounds that bring in coyotes that shy away from the normal prey distress sounds and that is why i believe the WT is a better unit for calling...

Les now that is funny as it gets .
I hope you know what I was getting at and the point I was trying to make . You are a true calling champion and my daughter thinks your shows are the greatest thing since sliced bread . If you ever get down in this country give me a holler . Same to you Rusty .
Clay Reid

I never said anything about my kill numbers ????
All im guilty of is putting this years championships I won as a signature . I never realized it would be such a hornets nest . My apologies .
I never said I was as good as Les Johnson . I too make money from hunting as I take out guided hunts for several outfitters around these parts. I didnt feel I should advertise on here though .
I know some of the same oldtimers but I also know some oldtimers that are the excact opposite . That doesnt mean i think any less of them .
I know all about that kid problem . I have 5 of my own . Ive also been the head youth football and baseball coach in Archer City for the last 15 years . Im coaching 4 teams right now and they are wearing me out . LOL
Well take care of those lil ones and always remember the invite will still be open .

i have hunted coyotes since 1963 before i was out of high school,yet the people like me who have hunted so long are not the experts its is all these new guys.

Quote:
i have hunted coyotes since 1963 before i was out of high school,yet the people like me who have hunted so long are not the experts its is all these new guys.

A predator hunting expert is nothing more than a guy with a new Foxpro and a 17HMR rifle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back