any stripped lowers still out there?

Quote:
Essential Arms is going to be your best bet right now. Aim Surplus is sold out.

Pffffft...........Good luck trying to get in contact with them. I've been trying for about 3 week or so now and I'm a return customer.

That sucks I was just thinking of calling them. I guess I need to be added to the list of looking now, but refuse to pay gouged prices.

Last edited:
I just took a peek on gunbroker... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif The prices they are asking for the lower receivers and LPKs is down right CRIMINAL!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif There doesn't seem to be a short supply of parts OR price gougers, for that matter!! WOW!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

My girlfriend called the Essential arms people today, made arrangements to buy a stripped lower and had the gun shop fax a copy of the FFL today. They said the lower should be here before christmas. I believe she said the cost of the lower was about $120 shipped, I could be wrong though.

Just thought I would throw that out there....

Essentials arms tips: Call early and often. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif they will answer. Might as well buy 3 if you can afford it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes she is! Ever since she got out of the Army she has missed her M16..... and won't stop borrowing my AR-15 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. She finally decided to get her own, lol.

For the Idaho people, Omega Arms on Garrity Blvd. in Nampa just got a shipment of stripped lowers in. They won't ship firearms, too busy and not worth the hassle I guess.
I picked one up last night, just because. They're Grizzly lowers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif, but the LPK's fit and the gun goes bang when you pull the trigger. What more do you need?

$150.00 each.

Just left Sports World in Tulsa Oklahoma, They have S&W stripped lowers for $159.95 in stock.I personally saw two, but they may have more. AC 918-742-4027

Pyscodog

Back