PreyMaster

Just curious, Is anybody having any luck using the PreyMaster and how do you like the caller? I've called two coyotes in with mine and so far
I Like mine. When I save up a little money, I may get the power pro to boost it up some.

Thanks Coyote Eliminator

I think mine is cursed I have not called a coyote since I bought it. not even with my normal calls I use all the time. I just have to find a way to break the curse any suggestions.

I just got mine and have used it once. Started calling around 9 pm and immediately had the yotes howling from 2 directions. I started with the coyote howler and then switched to the baby cottontail and within 15 min. a fox came in and stayed behind a tree and played hide and seek with us. Then we were actually surrounded by yotes howling and carrying on like a feast was in order. My wife spotted two yotes about 100 yds away but I never saw them because I was looking in the wrong area of the light. Real dumb I admit. However, we had several howling within 200 yds and never got a shot off. I will the next time though. I am impressed with the caller. Just wish I could have bought the Loudmouth.

Back