My Kaibab Mule Deer

pyle762

Here is my buck I got last week. He is a 4x6 and scored 190 3/8 (gross). It took 6 years to draw the tag so it was worth the wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Click on the picture for a larger image)

Quote:
Dang thats a nice buck. Did you score him?

No, my taxidermist did. He loses 12 inches on the net side because of the extra tines, but whose counting? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Congrats PYLE that is a really nice wall hanger that you have waited for, for some time hope that it fits on your wall if not PLEASE call i will make room for it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

No, my taxidermist did. He loses 12 inches on the net side because of the extra tines, but whose counting? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well spill the beans. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pyle,
Looks like the ole Kaibab is still producing. Amazing that you could draw that after only six years.

In my mind, a buck like that is the holy grail of North American big game. I love muleys the bestest!

Great job on a great buck. Would you share the details of the hunt with us?

Great deer! My dad and i were up there on the early hunt and filled our tags too. He shot a nice 3pt. and i was fortunate enough to find a "kiabab" buck.A real heavy and palmated 6x7 with trash. Hard unit to draw,but worth the wait for sure.

Here's a couple pics of SA's rack. He's still trying to figure out how to post pictures. He's assisting on an elk hunt this weekend. Maybe after he gets back we'll all get to see a field pic or two.

Great buck pyle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

Back