sharing sound files

Status
Not open for further replies.

d2admin

Administrator
hey guys I was wondering if anyone would like to swap sound files over the net. I'm sure we could share sound files on kazaa or another download site. If anyone is interested email me and we'll try to put something together.

You can swap through yahoo messenger also. Ill put my files on kazaa also. My yahoo msgr name is jerryboy47807

Jerryboy

I have a few Copies of Predator Calling CD's I would be willing sell for a small fee if anyone's interested. Email me at

12Guage: Piracy is punishable by imprisonment and/or fine and PM can't afford to pay the penalty for allowing a member to do that through our website, we cant even afford to bail ya out of jail either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The Sounds are not that expensive and when piracy starts effecting their sales they are only going to get more expensive... Kinda like shoplifting, if ya know what I mean... Shoot me an email if ya wanna talk about it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hey 12 gauge, are you a record publisher at Sony or a songwriter who has been screwed out of royalties in the past. The sounds that we're talking about aren't exactly musical compositions that need copyright protection. Besides I don't thing the companies that are re-producing these sounds are paying the damn rabbits any royalties for their contributions. And another point to consider is that I have tried to get sounds from some of the firms who provide them and they don't seem to want to sell you them unless you're using their particular device. So should I go and spend a couple thousand dollars in equiptment to get a few sounds that I like or just swap them with a few guys that I like. Capitalism does just fine without your help.

hey 12 gauge,
a thousand apologies. I didn't notice that your post was edited and I thought it was yours. Please redirect that response to Mr. Cobb.

hey 12 gauge, are you a record publisher at Sony or a songwriter who has been screwed out of royalties in the past. The sounds that we're talking about aren't exactly musical compositions that need copyright protection. Besides I don't thing the companies that are re-producing these sounds are paying the damn rabbits any royalties for their contributions. And another point to consider is that I have tried to get sounds from some of the firms who provide them and they don't seem to want to sell you them unless you're using their particular device. So should I go and spend a couple thousand dollars in equiptment to get a few sounds that I like or just swap them with a few guys that I like. Capitalism does just fine without your help.
Tony..

No, I have not been screwed out of royalties, but that is not the question here... And it doesn't matter if we are talking about a Mozart or Bubba's dying rabbit here, if it is copyrighted, it doesn't matter who copyrighted it, it belongs to them and using or sharing them with others without buying it is piracy, no if's and's or buts about it, Predator Masters will NOT be involved in it in any way... This thread has been locked, if you care to discuss this further feel free to contact me by e-mail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back