cd callers

jbjackson

is it worth it to sell the JS cassette caller and go with a CD caller. never seen or heard one but me being from the old school and my son from the new he seems to think it would be better.....

Hey how 'bout this?

You could go get one of thse cassette thingies you plug into a CD player. The boy'll know what I mean.

That way you wouldn't have to sell off you JS and buy a new one... I bet the price of a CD walkman and the tape thingy, are less than the difference you'd have to make up between what you sell the cassette player for and pay for the JS CD unit.
Also then you'd have the choice of sticking in one of the cassettes you've already invested in, or one of the new CDs you buy.
And you'd still be able to take advantage of the real true reason a CD player is better... realtime response... if you need a challenge bark in the middle of the rabbit blues you just hit track 16 (or where ever it is) on the CD player and voila you've barked your challenge, need to bark again... just hit repeat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif gotta like that.

And tell the boy coyotes don't care crap about sound quality, I know a guy that uses an e-caller with so much hiss it sounds like he's always huntin' next to the freeway, and he kills LOTS of coyotes!

Old scool is cool, but you need to stop by the new school once in a while to see if there's anything you could use! lol

I hope this helps,

Jeff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I have a CD caller and don't use it because I have had trouble with the CD fogging over when temperature changes such as from my pickup to outdoors in freezing weather (I live in Iowa). It is a modular system so I am going to get a cassette walkman player to run through the amplifier. I don't use it much anyway, pretty much just hand calls now. Regards.

Originally posted by jbjackson:
[qb]is it worth it to sell the JS cassette caller and go with a CD caller. never seen or heard one but me being from the old school and my son from the new he seems to think it would be better.....[/qb]
I got a Lohman CD Remote calling system and it works pretty good. Its worth the $$$

Back