3rd Jihad is here

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm. The "boogeyman" has been exposed. If we only left these lovable peaceful Muslims alone we wouldn't be fighting these "illegal" and "unjust" wars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

"Thats right, i means one of thems evil muslims was trying to act like he doesnt like them there radical muslims....theys all evils right?"

I mean thats what ignorant people like yourself say...or spew (i dont know which fits better).

Now go make up some stupid nickname for muslims who dont like the radical side of their religion.

I see our pimple faced troll has been lured out from under his digital bridge, cinched thong and all. It seems that no one can find these "moderate" Muslims who will condemn the so-called "radicalization" of the faith. Those who were thought to be moderate i.e.,CAIR turn out to actually be enabling the most militant within the religion. If you'll take the time to read through the Koran, it is a book that clearly calls for ALL non-Muslims to be killed or converted. These fundamentalists carrying out death and mayhem all over the world are simply trying to follow their book to the letter. Do the math frat boy- if just 1% of the world's Muslims are fundamentalists then you'll have hundreds of thousands willing to die for their murderous religion and more than willing to take you and me with them, so as to get extra credit on the other side. Meanwhile, idealistic saps like yourself will continue to sit within the ivory towers of "higher" education and slurp up the inane drivel being shoveled by progressive professors who have never held a real job. Timb, pimple boy would never join us Americans in taking up arms. In his eyes our military heroes are deserving of nothing more than a cookie. Get back under your bridge until you grow up, pull your head out of your butt, and live life in the real world for awhile.

Awww...Mr. Dawg got his undies in a wad. Get real....You dont know me, so dont make false accusations about me or my beliefs.

Why dont you go back to the CESSPOOL you call a home and pass on your disturbing "values"...

Disturbing values?Coming from you thats a compliment.
I'm sure most here are actually glad they don't KNOW you,and certainly there's no need as your type reveal their lack of knowledge everytime they speak.

Yanno Dawg, what he lacks in intelligence, he more than makes up for in Ignorance!

The "Pot" sounds like she's about to start "boiling"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously though, let's try and keep it down to a dull roar, and be civil.

Thanks, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Jeff...

Quote:
boy you got that one right mastablasta.
he brings a whole new meaning to disturbing values.

Heh, heh, that kind of like the looney left accusing the media of being conservative. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back