Brand New Artwork, COYOTE!!!

Mine came in the mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif It looks fantastic Troy thank you very much.. Your talent is simply amazing.. I look forward to your next painting .. Just put me on the list right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif Thanks Troy .. Kerry

My print was at the post office today. Troy, you have amazing talent. I will post pic's after I get it matted and framed.

Carl

I Don't want to hurt youre feelings but you need to get the head to match the body.. The head looks great just the wrong size for the body. The flanks need to be thinned up a bit also... You have the talent to draw just need to look at an actual coyote and you will see what i mean..good luck

"You have the talent to draw just need to look at an actual coyote and you will see what i mean"

Hmmm, thought I was looking at an "actual coyote"...

coyoteref.jpg

coyoteprintpredatormasters_814513.jpg

SEE ITS TOO GOOD TO BE A DRAWING!! YOU TRACED IT!!!

lol

i think they look great. i dabble in a lil drawing myself, mostly pencil and line drawings. i could only wish for shadowing and detail that precise.

Quote:
I Don't want to hurt youre feelings but you need to get the head to match the body.. The head looks great just the wrong size for the body. The flanks need to be thinned up a bit also... You have the talent to draw just need to look at an actual coyote and you will see what i mean..good luck

Pay attention much? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Looks awesome Great talent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks guys. The printing process has changed over the years. In the past I have always decided how many will be in the limited run and then had the printers print them all off and send them to me. Now things have changed. I still decide how many prints will be made, but I get them in small quantities at a time instead of all at once. The first run sold out quickly and I just recieved a new set of prints. So if anyone is interested I have them available and ready to mail out the day your check arrives. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, I finally got my print back. Here it is all matted, framed and hung.
IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

Still can't get over how realistic it is.

Troy, Just a thought, how about a predator collection?
Coyote, Bobcat, Fox?? That would be cool. If possible let me know, I will send the money now for the others to reserve the same number that I got on this one.

Carl

Mine came today!!!! OUTSTANDING WORK!!! should you ever decide to do a turkey print ,,I'll be in line for that!Thank you sir!!!AL

AL thanks, and I'm glad you like it. Don't be afraid to post an image once you get it all matted and framed. I like seeing the different types of frames and mats people choose for this drawing.

My print was waiting at home for me, when I came back from my New Mexico hunts. All I can say is "Wow!". Very detailed.

Much impressed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Tony

Just got mine yesterday. I second everything everyone has said. Troy's talent is amazing and I am very pleased with the print. He's a great guy and super to work with. Thanks again.

Brice

Back