Brand New Artwork, COYOTE!!!

Ursus21

Well folks here it is, and just in time for Christmas. Many members’ here at Predatormasters.com have requested a predator drawing and what better than a coyote. I call this piece Misty Morning Moment. This is one killer-good-looking print in real life. The size is approximately 18”x12”. The cost of the limited edition, individually signed, and numbered print is $40.00, plus $5.00 shipping to anywhere in the U.S. For that one person that is only interested in the original the cost is $1200.00 plus shipping and insurance. For anyone intersted in a print or the orginal, please PM me and I will send you all the ordering information.

So without further delay: Y’all asked for it and here it is!
coyoteprintpredatormasters_814513.jpg

Thanks guys. Remember this is a limited edition run. Once they sell out they are gone for good. It's brand new so there's a little time to decide, but one wouldn't want to wait too awfully long.

The check is in the mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I cant wait to get it on the wall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gifKerry

Ursus,
Fantastic art work. I really like hte dark tones to the picture as if it is a low light morning or evening. Ver well done.

Kerry, now that's the attitude I like to see! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thank you guys. Just for everyone's information because this is a brand new print it is possible to get a very low numbered print. Those that act now will likely get a print numbered lower than 25. It's not very often a person gets a chance to do that. I will sell them in the order that I receive the orders. So if you want one in the first 10 now is the time to act!!!

canislatrans54, I would imagine there will still be some prints left by December, just maybe not one of the first 10 to 25. Then again with this economy maybe there will be some.

I recieved my coyote picture today in the mail. Thank you Troy it's a great looking coyote. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif GENE'O

DSC_2042Small.jpg

That looks awesome Gene /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I cant wait to get mine. Troy has some serious talent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Kerry

Ursus21, my MMM arrived in the mail today. The small view on a computer screen does not do this print justice. This Monday I'll take it down to have professionally framed and matted. Your work is beautiful!

Thanks
George

Back