Movie Night

mspingy

In light of the dismal results of the November election, I decided that I would sponsor a men's movie night over at my house to encourage the men of our bible study.

We started out with the PATRIOT and ended with the latest RAMBO movie.

There was much screaming and yelling from all the men, including a 79 year old man who kept yelling "I love it, I love it," at all of best head and body shots.

It took us much longer than it was suppose to due to one guy who kept wanting to review all of the head shots on slow motion.

All in all we had a great time and it got us all mentally prepared for the new revolution that will shortly be upon us.

Quote:
You need to watch "V for vendetta".....covers a lot of things that are going to start happening.

Thanks for reminding me, I keep meaning to see that one. I just now put it in my Netflix cue...

Jwp:

I finally watched that movie about 3 months ago.

It was a timely movie that all patriots should watch.

Most of todays girley men would rather watch "Driving Miss Daisy" and other such drivel where the angry old woman is in charge and the man submits to her every whim.

I have a new ending to Driving Miss Daisy.

Morgan Freeman, after enduring too many years of Miss Daisy's $hit, slaps her across the face, throws her out of the car in the middle of nowhere, drives off leaving her in the middle of the road, and is then hired as the CEO of Exxon's offshore oil developement project.

Back