Audio: Rahm Emanuel talks about COMPULSORY civil defense service

I took this and sent it to some liberals. They were confused. Brushed it away as nothing to be concerned about. They did agree that it is not necessary after I pointed out that we have a National Guard and police forces. However they just don't get why people don't like Obama and the people surrounding him.

I heard on the news today that Bill Ayers came out of the closet and admitted to knowing Obama as a family friend.

Meanwhile all summer long the media was interested in what Palin was wearing. Idiots. I see idiots everywhere on tv these days.

Quote:
I took this and sent it to some liberals. They were confused. Brushed it away as nothing to be concerned about. They did agree that it is not necessary after I pointed out that we have a National Guard and police forces. However they just don't get why people don't like Obama and the people surrounding him.

I heard on the news today that Bill Ayers came out of the closet and admitted to knowing Obama as a family friend.

Meanwhile all summer long the media was interested in what Palin was wearing. Idiots. I see idiots everywhere on tv these days.

+1! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

A heck of a lot of DOUBLE talk in that sound clip. "Thats all you have to think about" ???? [beeep]?? So not only are THEY going to show us "what it means to be an american" but they are also going to tell us what to "think about".. I would LOVE to see them try and MAKE every citizen take part in this blatant attempt to BRAINWASH every U.S. citizen.

Its called a Revolution, i think its just about time for another....give it 2 or 3 years...

Quote:
A heck of a lot of DOUBLE talk in that sound clip. "Thats all you have to think about" ???? [beeep]?? So not only are THEY going to show us "what it means to be an american" but they are also going to tell us what to "think about".. I would LOVE to see them try and MAKE every citizen take part in this blatant attempt to BRAINWASH every U.S. citizen.

Its called a Revolution, i think its just about time for another....give it 2 or 3 years...

I expect you are about the right age, buddy. Are you going to don a brown shirt and willingly submit to obligatory service in the Obama National Civillian Defense Force?

Knowing you, I'm guessing that answer would be 'no,' but I am curious.

OK. Paranoid moment. The main reason why I don't want a civilian defense force...

The military is not to be used 'at home' except under certain strict provisions. A paramilitary civilian force won't be subject to that rule!!! And Osama DID say they needed to be as powerful, well equipped, and funded as the military!

You have to consider that some of our lazy, video game playing young people are ripe for brainwashing.....through this "Circle of Love" that was heard/read....

As said in another post... I have no problem with a program similar to Switzerland or Isreal, where everyone performs basic military service...

I do have a problem where such a program is controlled by the politicians rather than the military....The military has pretty clear cut purposes and agendas.... The politicians are only concerned with maintaining a voting base and their own power and that equates to Tyrant in my book...

The next thing you know there will be a move similar to what Chavez is attempting in Venezuela, in getting multi-term elections rather than their constitutional two term limits.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Quote:
Quote:

I expect you are about the right age, buddy. Are you going to don a brown shirt and willingly submit to obligatory service in the Obama National Civillian Defense Force?

That would be a [beeep] NO!!! Not a chance...

Quote:
I might find it necessary to shoot one of them. i don't think I'll find it necessary to be one of them.

They don't want opinionated old ex-Air Force guys with a 100+ IQ who actually understand the Constitution, economics and history.

They want young, impressionable, empty skulls who can be MOULDED and SHAPED to carry out the will of our glorious leader... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That would be a [beeep] NO!!! Not a chance...

Good man, JW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

"It doesn't matter whether its a train ride or barracks, that's not important."
Am I the only person, that this statement chills to the bone!?!?! Think about it!

This really remindeds me of the "red guards" that Mao used in the cultural revolution in China. Young, brainwashed minds used to do the dirty work.......

Does the term Posse Comitatus sound familiar?Well that was my first thought. However,my research doesn't give me the warm fuzzies.It appears Obama is not the first to try to overturn this act. In Oct 2005, Ms Mckinney (Cynthia?) submitted a concurrent resolution to the Judiciary committee of the of the 109th Congress.If my recollection is correct, this was to assist in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.In this case the committee failed to approve overturning this act.Will we be this lucky with an Obama stacked senate?
109th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. CON. RES. 274

Reaffirming the continued importance and applicability of the Posse Comitatus Act.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 25, 2005

Ms. MCKINNEY submitted the following concurrent resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

CONCURRENT RESOLUTION

Reaffirming the continued importance and applicability of the Posse Comitatus Act.

Whereas section 1385 of title 18 (commonly known as the `Posse Comitatus Act') prohibits the use of the Armed Forces as a posse comitatus to execute the laws except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress;

Whereas enacted in 1878, the Posse Comitatus Act was expressly intended to prevent United States Marshals, on their own initiative, from calling on the Army for assistance in enforcing Federal law;

Whereas the Posse Comitatus Act has served the Nation well in limiting the use of the Armed Forces to enforce the law;

Whereas nevertheless, by its express terms, the Posse Comitatus Act is not a complete barrier to the use of the Armed Forces for a range of domestic purposes, including law enforcement functions, when the use of the Armed Forces is authorized by Act of Congress or the President determines that the use of the Armed Forces is required to fulfill the President's obligations under the Constitution to respond promptly in time of war, insurrection, or other serious emergency; and

Whereas existing laws, including chapter 15 of title 10 (commonly known as the `Insurrection Act'), and the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5121 et seq.), grant the President broad powers that may be invoked in the event of domestic emergencies, including an attack against the Nation using weapons of mass destruction, and these laws specifically authorize the President to use the Armed Forces to help restore public order: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That Congress reaffirms the continued importance of section 1385 of title 18, and it is the sense of Congress that nothing in this chapter should be construed to alter the applicability of such section to any use of the Armed Forces as a posse comitatus to execute the laws.

Back