Obama camp: Lawsuits by citizens are 'garbage'!

Quote:
while a video posted on YouTube features Obama's Kenyan grandmother Sarah claiming to have witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya.

maybe im missing something but i havent heard a word about the messiah attending good old grannys funeral. didnt she die /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It has supposedly not yet occurred and I have no idea why it is taking so long. When it does, the kooks at Westboro Baptist Church, the class-act people who always protest at the funerals of KIA military personnel, say they are going to picket it. http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20081104_madelyn-payne-dunham-funeral.pdf

BTW, this group, to my knowledge, has NO connection with any legitimate, recognized Baptist organization. I think they just use the word "Baptist" in their nutjob church.

Interesting info on Obam's maternal family, BTW:

Mercer Island High is my alma mater and its infiltration by the two Communist teachers has been well-established for decades. The Unitarian Church the Dunhams attended in Bellevue, WA, along with the one in nearby Kirkland, I know first-hand were well-known nests of Leftists and hubs of anti-Vietnam War activity in the later 1960s through the early 1970's.

It should not be a mystery to anyone WHY Obama doesn't want his Birth Certificate made public.
If you have nothing to hide, you don't hide it....

Back