Top psychiatrist says liberals are clinically mad

Quote:
Java, the opening title containing "Top psychiatrist" is open for some debate.... just who is it who has deemed this individual to be a "Top" psychiatrist anyway? Based on what criteria and verified by whom? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

His resume, which you can get off of his web-site if you care to google it, indicates that he has only published three papers; 1 in 1966 for the Illinois Psychiatric Society and 2 papers in 1991 for the DuPage County Bar Association. Do these sound like the most Prestigious Psychiatric Publications in America or the World to you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Do you not think that it would be easy to find hundreds of other psychiatrists that disagree with this fellow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

It's all headlines to sell books I'm afraid. Like I said before, how do you think sites like that make money when they "report" stuff (mostly tidbits of info) for FREE and then have ON-Line Stores to sell you the full story! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

OK, so you take exception to the subjective description of this shrink as "top."

OK, well, I was asking about objective errors in reporting facts.

Like, for example, the widly reported (in the MSM) INACCURATE claim that Sarah Palin didn't know Africa was a continent. To me, I am far more concerned with factual inaccuracy like that than I am about whether or not this guy meets the subjective definition of "top." To me that just seems nit-picky, not the mark of poor news reporting.

I'd add that most MSM news agencies get the facts wrong when it comes to stories about guns, too. Rarely do MSM reporters get it right, especially when they are discussing the autoloaders they term "assault rifles." If you visit the NRA-ILA websites you can see examples of this.

Personally, I don't know how a person who knows guns can have much confidence in the MSM.

Java, I agree 100% with what you said in your third paragraph and as for your second, I must fess up and say I believed the initial erronous reports in regards to the Africa question. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

That being said, however when you think about the recent election results .... lets just say 52% Obama and 48% MacCain for arguments sake. That means that 52% voted Liberal / Dem(for what ever reason), so lets just assume that only 50% of them were true Liberals, then according to that article, 26% of the American's who voted are Liberals and therefore clinically insane or mad!This is nonsense when you think of the American population's voting preferences as a bell curve and measure sanity as a deviation from the norm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

If you were to include the whole population of voters (52% as Liberals), you would end up having a mathamatical impossibality since the percentage of the population as being insane would exceed the norm or average ... if you measured sanity by the standard deviation from the norm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Of course, if you made up your own defination of sanity and as in this case, most of the population falls outside of it, there is propably a good chance that you suffer some mental problems yourself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Politics is a messy business and sure to raise passions. Personally, I was hoping for MacCain, but when I see such rediculous articles/Advertisements, I cannot help but refute them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I think the dilemma here is in defining mad.That does not necessarily mean insane.It is precisely a dysfunctional condition that is driven by guilt and indecisiveness.It is the dumbing down of America, mostly starting with the womens lib movement.They would have us believe that its not ok to be a real man.Many folks have bought into this stupidity and society suffers today.I'm not real popular around the office when I get on my soap box and discuss what I believe to be America's big mistake.That being allowing women to vote.

As an additional point, I would add that I haven't heard any of the pundits describe the fact that the conservative base was extremely disillusioned with McCain. We saw many members here who would not vote for him even if it meant Obama winning.I'm not including any votes for the fringe candidates,that was minuscule in percentage.I talking about the probability of a massive block of true conservatives who refused to vote if McCain was on the ticket.I believe that could have changed the outcome.

Quote:
It is the dumbing down of America, mostly starting with the womens lib movement.They would have us believe that its not ok to be a real man.Many folks have bought into this stupidity and society suffers today.I'm not real popular around the office when I get on my soap box and discuss what I believe to be America's big mistake.That being allowing women to vote.

Yep, that is exactly the problem. Our downfall began in 1916, when women were allowed to first vote. We've been headed down ever since.
I've been divorced for nine years now, and ever since that time I've been on about every Internet available, and two non-Internet dating programs. I've averaged four contacts a week for the whole 9 years, from women who are interested in me. This population of women is comprised of Divorcees and Widows, all women who couldn't make it in a marriage. I've been through a HUGE number of women in 9 years.. And, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS LIBERAL, and they all said recently that they would vote for Obama, prior to the election, because I asked them that question. During the run up to the election, in the Primaries, they ALL said they didn't know whether to vote for Clinton or Obama when I asked them if they were Liberal or Conservative... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
That issue is a deal breaker for me. I won't tolerate having a Liberal woman in my life.
Now, I only received contacts from women who were interested in me, not the entire population of available women. But, I do think the number contacting me has some statistical validity, indicating that ALL of the single women (Divorcees and Widows) in America are Liberals. The young unmarried women are already Liberals. After marriage, the husband may have some influence in "converting" them to vote Republican. But, left alone, all women are Liberals.
It would be interesting to look at the demographics of voters in America who elected Obama to see the percentage of women, compared to me, that elected him. I'm betting women elected him.

Martyn

Last edited:
Quote:
Quote:
It is the dumbing down of America, mostly starting with the womens lib movement.They would have us believe that its not ok to be a real man.Many folks have bought into this stupidity and society suffers today.I'm not real popular around the office when I get on my soap box and discuss what I believe to be America's big mistake.That being allowing women to vote.

Yep, that is exactly the problem. Our downfall began in 1916, when women were allowed to first vote. We've been headed down ever since.
I've been divorced for nine years now, and ever since that time I've been on about every Internet available, and two non-Internet dating programs. I've averaged four contacts a week for the whole 9 years, from women who are interested in me. This population of women is comprised of Divorcees and Widows, all women who couldn't make it in a marriage. I've been through a HUGE number of women in 9 years.. And, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS LIBERAL, and they all said recently that they would vote for Obama, prior to the election, because I asked them that question. During the run up to the election, in the Primaries, they ALL said they didn't know whether to vote for Clinton or Obama when I asked them if they were Liberal or Conservative... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
That issue is a deal breaker for me. I won't tolerate having a Liberal woman in my life.
Now, I only received contacts from women who were interested in me, not the entire population of available women. But, I do think the number contacting me has some statistical validity, indicating that ALL of the single women (Divorcees and Widows) in America are Liberals. The young unmarried women are already Liberals. After marriage, the husband may have some influence in "converting" them to vote Republican. But, left alone, all women are Liberals.
It would be interesting to look at the demographics of voters in America who elected Obama to see the percentage of women, compared to me, that elected him. I'm betting women elected him.

Martyn

Boy, Martyn, did you hit the X Ring on this one, whew! You NAILED it!

Mrs. Dawg wouldn't hesitate to tell you women's suffrage is the single biggest mistake this country has made. She does vote however, if just to cancel out the vote of some furry-legged vagetarian.

Wow, I'm stunned to have struck a harmonic chord with others here on the womens sufferage issue.I have been severely trashed on many occasions for espousing this viewpoint but hey somebody has to stand up to the fat furry legged NAGS who are sitting around daily on the couch,sucking down bon bons,reading "Chicken Soup for the Fatbutt housewife" while intermittently watching to see how fat Oprah got this week.Martyn, I feel for ya man.Its gotta be a nightmare out there.Fortunately,I found one of those rare mythical creatures called a conservative female, who was not angry at all men for not recognizing her princessness,who likes the outdoors and shooting sports,has a CCW and uses it,is self sufficient(RN) and thinks I hung the moon.And, she's very easy on the eyes,my friends say she's downright pretty and I agree.Needless to say I took her off the market several years ago.
Being single today makes you face the fact that most divorced single women today are extremely angry.They have truckloads of issues that even the smartest guy would take years to untangle.Then if you were to find one who never married you will definitely find other issues to handle.I guess you could drop down a generation or two if you could tolerate the bubble gum and empty idealistic heads.Tough choices huh Martyn? Well hang in there,I found one, maybe you will too.They don't hang out in bars and on the internet though because they are self sufficient.The churches and church functions,if you're so inclined are good spots to look.Good luck buddy!

Look at what the women's lib movement has done to our financial system. Gone are the days of Ward and June Cleaver. Now it's two income families and latch-key kids.

Nate

Quote:
Martyn, I feel for ya man.Its gotta be a nightmare out there.Fortunately,I found one of those rare mythical creatures called a conservative female, who was not angry at all men for not recognizing her princessness,who likes the outdoors and shooting sports,has a CCW and uses it,is self sufficient(RN) and thinks I hung the moon.And, she's very easy on the eyes,my friends say she's downright pretty and I agree.Needless to say I took her off the market several years ago.
Being single today makes you face the fact that most divorced single women today are extremely angry.They have truckloads of issues that even the smartest guy would take years to untangle.Then if you were to find one who never married you will definitely find other issues to handle.I guess you could drop down a generation or two if you could tolerate the bubble gum and empty idealistic heads.Tough choices huh Martyn? Well hang in there,I found one, maybe you will too.They don't hang out in bars and on the internet though because they are self sufficient.The churches and church functions,if you're so inclined are good spots to look.Good luck buddy!

Thank you, and I haven't given up looking.
I didn't mention the large number of women in this skewed population that are angry, as you mention. Their anger comes roaring through shortly after meeting, and I just am not prepared to deal with their anger.
Also in this population are women who are bent on castrating men, all men. They want to see men destroyed in spirit.
I think that history has shown, for at least 2000 years, that many women are trouble. The Bible has several places in it that specifically address the problems with women, the Books Of Genesis and Ecclesiastes come to mind. And, the entire Book of Esther was written to have all women use as a model for upgrading their lives, if they would just learn from it. Most have not.
Greek Mythology also addresses the evils of women.
In the bell curve of all women, there are some fine women at the ends of the curve, but the number of them is small. Margaret Thatcher is one very good woman, but she does not represent the entire population of women by a long stretch of the imagination. The feminists are at the center of the bell curve, and they are dangerous; duplicitous, conniving, lying, cheating, all of those things we rational thinking humans hate in Liberals. Liberals, all of them, have no capability to think rationally. They are agenda driven, and their core tenant is that EVERYTHING MUST be fair and equal for everybody, right out of the Marx-Lenin playbook.

Martyn
Don Buckbee

All I can say is Amen brothers! I am married but I have always believed that modern women especially the ones in corp America are angry and bitter. Twenty five years in Corp America has taught me one thing. When two women work in the same building there will be trouble.

I was married for 22 years and then got divorced (I filed).
I played the internet dating scene for about a year and had a blast, but none of the women I dated even came close to mate material. I pretty much resigned myself to a life of being single.

There is a God because he steered me to the lady I am married to now. She's a country gal who was raised on Christian beliefs. Her parents have been married for 50 years. She's a conservative, educated and graceful woman who recoils at metro-sexual men. I thought those kinds of women died out in the 50's.

These type women are rare and getting more extinct everyday.

Quote:
All I can say is Amen brothers! I am married but I have always believed that modern women especially the ones in corp America are angry and bitter. Twenty five years in Corp America has taught me one thing. When two women work in the same building there will be trouble.

I played the internet dating scene for about a year and had a blast, but none of the women I dated even came close to mate material. I pretty much resigned myself to a life of being single.

There is a God because he steered me to the lady I am married to now. She's a country gal who was raised on Christian beliefs. Her parents have been married for 50 years. She's a conservative, educated and graceful woman who recoils at metro-sexual men. I thought those kinds of women died out in the 50's.

Stealth,,
Kudos on finding a good woman, and marrying her. You're right, a woman like your wife is VERY hard to find. I've been looking for a woman like that for nine years, and no luck finding one.
There are MANY AWESOME women up here in Grayling.. But, they are all married, and conservatives too. The ones avaialble.. well, no one would seriously consider marrying one of them.

Quote:
Quote:

Stealth,,
Kudos on finding a good woman, and marrying her. You're right, a woman like your wife is VERY hard to find. I've been looking for a woman like that for nine years, and no luck finding one.
There are MANY AWESOME women up here in Grayling.. But, they are all married, and conservatives too. The ones avaialble.. well, no one would seriously consider marrying one of them.

Notice Stealth is lucky enough to live in TEXAS...I expect the hot Conservative woman hunting is much better there than it is there in MI or certainly here in Central MD. Most of the decent looking women around here between Baltimore and Northern VA are infected with the CWD known as Libtardism. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back