MUST See!!!

They didn't say that they were here in Arizona. I guess that they all ready know that all of us crazy crackers carry guns.

The sad part is the dumb **** doesn't even know the orgin or meaning of te term "cracker".

For those who don't......

Its the SLAVE MASTER!!!!

The slaves came up w/ the term because of the crack of the masters whip!!! "better watch out, the cracker get ya".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I feel so threatened. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
So what do they think that white people are going to be their slaves now that a black man is president or what?
I think they are in for a very rude awakining if thats what they are thinking.
But just in case.....I get dibs on Beyonce as my owner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rubenator-Not me,I'll be mowing Beyonce's yard that day.And running her bath water a little later.
"Ok get in and see if thats too hot or too cold" I'll say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm with Stu on this one. However, I do feel sorry for those that live closer than I to large urban areas full of folks like this. Emboldened because they think they are in charge. It's going to get ugly out there in more than just a few places.

I shouldnt take stuff like that so lightly.Those people are crazy for sure.I think the KKK and the Black Panthers should get together and just have at it.But it seems to me that they like to talk trash more than anything.
I have to admit though.The first thing I thought when I started watching that video was a scene from Forest Gump.
"Sorry for ruinin your Black Panther party" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
And then this, also from Liveleak....
"The only thing the cracker understands is violence," said Shabazz, whose face also bears the tattoos "Freedom," "BPG" (Black Power Gang) and "NBPP" (New Black Panther Party). "The only thing the cracker understands is gunpowder.

"You got to take violence to violence." *

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=752_1225486311

Well, Mr. Shabazz does have one thing straight....us "crackers" DO understand gunpowder...I suspect we might also understand a little more about violence than he relizes. Bring it.

Yep...let them take each other down. Between the Broome Co. NY border and into PA the road signs have all been painted up with KKK on them. Quite a few "Angels" around here too and with all the scum from NYC here I'm gonna sit on the hill and enjoy the entertainment. All this stupidity.

Boys relax. We'll just hire a few thousand mexican day laborers and give them $20, and a shovel to beat the krap out of the "panthers". We don't even have to break a sweat!

You know, I listened to that crap from the original Black Panthers as a street cop in Kansas City in the 60's, the Sons of Chakka in the late 70's, and a lot of 'wannabes' over the years.... Now these 'stoopnagles' come along and expect me to be "afraid"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I was concentrating more on the vehicle that backed in to the spot outside of the motel door, before one of them had the sense to close it...

Hopefully someone from "Homeland Security" will do a freeze frame, get the license number, contact the owner to find out when and where they were and track down the renter of the motel room..... Did you get all that HS??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

What a stupid bunch of hypocrites those fellas in the vid are.
They speak of how white people are racist, yet they turn around & show how racist they are, by calling us "crackers".
Then, as previously stated, the "leader" doesn't have a clue how to hold a shotgun. I'd like to see him fire it from that position & tell me how it feels. I'm not a betting man, but I'd bet he's never even fired a shotgun.

They want to impress real people...let them make this speech out in the open, in public. Instead of hiding inside a house, spouting off into a vid camera. Real tough guys.

Back