May She Rest in Peace

mikeinlouisiana

usa_tombstone.jpg

We've survived bad Presidents in the past. Albeit none probably as liberal as this one, but I'm still confident will get through it. The question is how much will the next conservative have to undo. The real issue at this point is to make sure the republicans we have left, and those conservative dems (oxymoron I know) know our stance as sportmen, and understand that should they hand BO a bill that impacts our culture as sportsmen and women that we will remember the next time they and the rest of congress is up for getting to keep their jobs.

I think there's some life left in the old lady yet. It was an election. obama will be president, not king. voters can be fickle & power can swing rapidly, recall 1994 & 2006.

I think they've set expectations so high that it's impossible to live up to them. this may well cost them in 2010 & 2012.

Our job is to fight to stop the worst of things from being passed into law.

Quote:
A knife in the heart. I stole your picture and plastered it around.

Me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2010, like almost everyother midterm election is going to bring us back the house and senate.

It happens almost every time.

We survived Jimmy Carter boys-we'll get through this too.

I'm with bowhunt, Stu and MrMr on this. It will take more than little Barry Obama to kill my country!

As long as we can restore the GOP to being Reagan Conservative we will be fine in the long run. RINOs and 'moderates' need not apply, thanks.

As Stu said, we need to fight their inevitable short term nonsense.

Back