Why I miss Idaho

Coltonwynn

Well the morning started off pretty well woke up to a chilly 17 degrees started calling right when it was still alittle to dark 2.5 min into calling three coyotes run over the hill and come to 40 yards and start barking yelling at me I just see movement thru my scope so I just put it right in middle of my scope BOOM YELP YELP lol went to my next stand and and my reed in my call had split! so 60 miles to the closet town to get a new call! back at it by about 4 pm did a few stands all were dry then thought what the heck I will go to were I got the one this morning 10 min later had this little guy at 200 yards not looking like he wanted to come much closer BOOM down goes another went to the next stand right before dark called 8 min later the big dark one come running in 100 yad shot down goes another! sure wish I could of hunted all day I now have three calls in my pocket:)

GetAttachmentjjj.jpg

throwem in the back lol beside missing idaho i miss my truck lol heres my old set up

had a f150 step side then right after graduation some lady tought it would be cool to rear end me at a red light and total it out got two grand thru insurance and all i could find was a dang car!!!! CANT PUT THE FOUR WHEELER ON THAT!

Quote:
got two grand thru insurance and all i could find was a dang car!!!! CANT PUT THE FOUR WHEELER ON THAT!

Your just not creative enough.

FourWheelerHauler.jpg

NutherHauler.jpg

I like it dude, you are my kind of guy. We gotta make due with what we got. Just dont get too far off road with that rig. When I started doing this coyote calling in 1960, I used a station wagon with a sheet of plywood on the roof for calling at night. I swear this is true,one of us would sit up there all night with a spotlight looking for critters, after driving around all night in 8 or 9 below zero, the guy above would look like John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Last edited:
Thanks Colton! Now I know why you called me to rub it in didn't you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.
If you come back to Idaho and hunt my yotes without me I'm going to have you arrested on the SPOT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
That way I'll know where you are shooting from and I can start from there.
No seriously congrats, nice yotes.
If you come back up here you better give me a call again.
You said something about Thursdays, well I'm off the next two or three. Let me know K?
renegade

lol na I was just wanting to see how your hunt went! but ya planning on going up next wed morning depending on how the weather is you saw my sweet hunting rig in the picture so we will have to see I will give ya a call probably monday or so

Back