Howler's for sale

bearmanric

two nice Howler's for sale. they do great howl's. 39.00 that included's custom Lanyard and extra Reed's. thank you. Rick

butch053.jpg

If anybody's interested, I highly recomend Ricks howlers. I called in a triple the very first time I used it.
Keep up the good work Rick.

Rick I sent ou a PM.

yes Tom been under the weather. you should get your's today or tomorrow. hope you like there's something there for your two daughter's. thank's Rick

Rick,

Got your package today and boy did you make my two little girls happy! My ears still hurt from their screaming and laughter. They can make some pretty good sounds with these calls already. Now I have to figure out how to keep the howlers for me and not them...LOL HaHa!

You are a very generous fellow indeed and I thank you from the heart. I hope you get the phone message the girls left for you, too.

Here are some pics:
Bearmanric_howlers2005.jpg

Two beauties!

GirlsandBearmanriccalls2005.jpg

My two little beauties!

Girlsandcalls2005.jpg

...and their new Bearmanric calls!

Awesome Rick!
Thanks...we're working on a very special, "something for you". Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom that is awsome i love it. i got the message was like ten o'clock here. thank you heading out cougar calling with bofire in a little but maybe this will give me Luck.tell your daughter's thank you for the smile's. Rick

Back