any conservative states left?

sweatybetty

oregon went down the toilet today, we now have a super majority of commies. here come the taxes and the tree huggers.
are there any conservative states left near rhe west coast? im thinking montana or idaho...........

Wyoming went all republican Enzi,
Barrasso to the senate, and Loomis to the house.
McCain got 65% of the vote. highest in the nation.
the other 35% can take a wolf and go home.

We make room for you here, Sweaty. Matterfak, Idaho got plenty of room for all non-liberal pinko tree hugging Osama loving left wing wackos. Welcome!

I was hoping PA would come through this election. Just too many uneducated voters in Philly and Scranton/Wilkes Barre. McCain pretty much won the state except those Armpit cities.

Quote:
I was hoping PA would come through this election. Just too many uneducated voters in Philly and Scranton/Wilkes Barre. McCain pretty much won the state except those Armpit cities.

I was really, really disappointed Murtha won, after how he slandered those Marines the way he did. Jerk!

Breaking Arkansas down by county pretty much every county had a McCain majority except those along the Mississippi River. I'll let you guess why that is.

However, the state continues to elect Democrats to state and federal offices. ????

Eastern Montana, this west side is going down the slippery slope left. That may change though when all this shakes out.

Republicans left 120,000 voters stranded in Colorado. Fresh transplants that have moved here since the last election. We didnt get them registered to vote.

I doubt that would have made a difference

the majority of people that live in the state are on the front range they have us out numbered 3-1 overall

and we all know how the front range swings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Not really close to the west coast, but Oklahoma has 77 red counties!!! I believe we were the only state completely red.

Sing it Merle!!!

Quote:
Not really close to the west coast, but Oklahoma has 77 red counties!!! I believe we were the only state completely red.

Yes we were. Like being the high scoring player on the loosing basketball team, but still the high scorer.

Maintain

Oh yeah, and voted yes to state question 742: the state constitutional amendment guaranteeing the right to hunt fish and trap.

cross j and crazyhorse66, i was raised in western okla and was sure glad to see you all come though on 742, and the pres. vote the way you did, very proud

I too was raised in NE Okla. Still have a few relatives there.Really proud of you guys.I've never been upset to be called an okie.I believe Will Rogers was spot on when someone once asked him about all the okies leaving during the dust bowl.His reply,Well yes sir a lot have left for California, and you know what,It raised the IQ average for both places.

Quote:

the majority of people that live in the state are on the front range they have us out numbered 3-1 overall

and we all know how the front range swings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Yea we are second class citizens on the west slope. Man our roads would be so nice if we could just keep our own money over here.

Quote:
Quote:

Yea we are second class citizens on the west slope. Man our roads would be so nice if we could just keep our own money over here.

its the same way here. the whole state is controlled by all the homo, tree huggin animal lovers in portland and eugene

http://www.oregonlive.com/special/index.ssf/2008/11/senate.html

Back