Lets not forget his first promise

YoteSackbuster

My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."

––Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

I wonder how many of those here who maintain that guns are off limits are going to be here in a few months when the dems come after them like someone lit the fuse on their tampons?

I suspect there are some who will NOT have the stones to face those of us who warned about it.

Quote:
Does the gun ban cover the thugs, pimps & gangstas in da hood, or just the red-neck trailer park trash?

Just law abiding citizens. Just like drugs, just like prohibition...see a trend...

I hope people like white eagle and daddyrabbit like having the black panthers knocking on their door telling them to give them their guns. and stealing everything they can get their hands on while they're there as well. And justice shall be served. don't complain you two, you voted for it.

Quote:
My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."

––Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

This guy is such a liar... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

WHAT "internet loophole" Requiring shipping to FFL? How's that a "loophole"? It is my understanding that you cannot buy anything over the net other than a 'curio and relic' class weapon w/o having an FFL do the NCIC check and to file the paperwork. Am I mistaken?

I don't know about other states, but here in MD they also follow that procedure.

Back in WA in the early '80 I used to go to the Washington Arms Collector's gun shows, then held in Kent, and there were no checks then, but that was 25 years ago.

Guys like this just lie about guns to people who know nothing about them and the MSM helps them get away with it and convincing people a non-issue is actually a problem.

Quote:
The END TIMES ARE NEAR....nearer than most of us think.

Well i was wondering when that was going to be brought up....

You know, for all the nuts out there that cant wait for the "end of times" (i am not calling anyone a nut, unless you cant wait for the end of times..) if you get tired of waiting, i have a few tips on how you can end YOUR time...

Quote:
Quote:
The END TIMES ARE NEAR....nearer than most of us think.

Well i was wondering when that was going to be brought up....

And we were all wondering how long it would take for you to jump on it....like a fish taking the bait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This may come as a surprise to you bub but you did more to elect Obama than I ever did. You may not have voted for him directly but did you ever think by voting for the lousiest president this nation has ever known aka george bush that you inadvertently would make it a cake walk for the opposing ticket? I on the other hand can say I never voted for any bush or Obama, can you???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
I hope people like white eagle and daddyrabbit like having the black panthers knocking on their door telling them to give them their guns. and stealing everything they can get their hands on while they're there as well. And justice shall be served. don't complain you two, you voted for it.

Quote:
You just couldnt resist the bait could you jwp?

Bait? More like mindless drivel. I thought my response was pretty subdued....

Back