And Sarah Palin?

Quote:
Hey canadian dude. You're not even qualified to drink Palin's bath water so why do you feel like you have the right to judge her or any American for that matter.

Palin has the courage to run for VP on a moments notice, and energizes the republican party when McCain couldn't. Palin has done more for this country in a few months than you have done for your in your entire life.

Saddle up your moose and head on out of here.

stealth--Hey, thanks a lot, man! I'm here trying to work and now you have given me a mental image of Sarah in the bathtub and I can't get it out of my mind and I'm not gettimg much work done... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stealth .... "drink her bath water". No thanks I'm not really into that, and I can think of better things to do with women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But if thats what you like to do with women, then it explains alot about your posts! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Saddle up your pony and head back to broke back mountain fella /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

O'h well I'm going hunting now, so I don't really have time to press cmiddleton or stink1959 for further answers on their uninformed lame posts! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Perhaps they are both at broke back mountain enjoying the sun rise together! LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Seems anyone from north of the border should know what their talking about when they speak of Broke Back in those terms.
We down here in the FREE part of North America are ready to do what's necessary to keep the freedoms we currently have, not just bend over and and let them be taken without a fight. By the way, we also had a fellow that brought his dog and pony show to town who had no more real world experience than Dear Mrs. Palin, and as I recall he was dearly loved by the boys north of our borders. Everyone seems to forget that it doesn't take a politician to justly govern a country, that a Statesman, is a far better choice for the job, but since you fellows north of us haven't had one of those for about a hundred and fifty years, you might have forgotten that.

The canuk talks a lotta trash sitting in his land of gun registration. Canadians get to talk a lotta trash because the United States is there to make sure they're safe.

So talk trash all you want at the keyboard, but youbetter thank whatever god you pray to that we still like your kind.

The Cowardly Character Assassination Of Sarah Palin
By Michelle Malkin
November 7, 2008

Sunken ships loosen bitter lips. The failed McCain campaign, for all its high-minded talk of honor, duty and courage, is now teeming with unscrupulous gossipmongers. Seems the dishy staffers forgot to crack open their copies of Sen. McCain's bestseller, "Character Is Destiny: Inspiring Stories Every Young Person Should Know and Every Adult Should Remember."

Rest assured: Their cowardly character assassination of Sarah Palin won't be forgotten.

The finks turned to Newsweek and Fox News to spread petty rumors about Palin's intellect and character. The magazine peddled anecdotes from sources horrified that Palin greeted top advisers at her hotel room -- gasp! -- "wearing nothing but a towel" and "wet hair." Fox News reporter Carl Cameron breathlessly reported that his unnamed McCain sources told him Palin lacked "a degree of knowledgeability necessary to be a running mate" because, they claimed, she didn't know which countries were parties to the North American Free Trade Agreement and "didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself."

Let's assume for a moment that the McCain rumormongers are telling the truth about Palin (and I don't believe they are). Who would it [beeep] more: Palin, or McCain and his vetters, who greenlighted her for the vice presidential nomination? Don't need a fancy Ivy League degree to figure that one out.

In introducing her to America, McCain praised her independence and backbone: She "stands up for what's right, and she doesn't let anyone tell her to sit down." The inside snipers are now roasting her for that very attribute -- redefined as "going rogue" -- because she had the nerve to try to schedule media interviews on her own. The nerve of her!

Palin's response to the campaign fragging? At a late Wednesday night airport press conference in Anchorage, immediately upon landing home after the election defeat, she smiled cheerfully. The Alaska governor shrugged off the "foolish things" said by the McCain saboteurs, and simply said, "It's politics. ... It's rough and tumble and you've got to have a thick skin just like I've got."

Hollywood savaged Palin. Journalists mocked her. Liberal blogs slimed her. Opponents cursed her, Photoshopped her, hacked her e-mail, hanged her in effigy, called her bigot, Bible-thumper and bimbo, and attacked her husband and children. But nothing Palin endured during the election season compares to the treatment she's receiving from these backstabbing blabbermouths who worked on the same campaign she poured herself into over the last three months.

Sarah Palin worked her heart out. She energized tens of thousands to come out when they would have otherwise stayed home. She touched countless families. I didn't agree with everything she said on the campaign trail. But she vigorously defended the Second Amendment and the sanctity of life more eloquently in practice than any of the educated conservative aristocracy. And she did it all with a tirelessness and an infectious optimism that defied the shameless, bottomless attempts by elites in both parties to bring her and her family down.

Liberty needs a virtuous people to survive; self-governance requires virtuous leaders. "Knowledgeability" is a necessary trait in political life, but it is not sufficient. The elitist critics of Palin, so blindly enamored of Barack Obama's ability to hold forth for hours on theologian Reinhold Niebuhr, ignored the Founding Fathers' counsel: Character counts. In times of adversity and crisis, it counts more than IQ points, instant trivia recall and bloviation skills.

"The most important thing I have learned, from my parents, from teachers, from my faith, from many good people I have been blessed to know, and from the lives of people whose stories we have included in this book," John McCain wrote in "Character Is Destiny," "is to want what they had, integrity, and to feel the sting of my conscience when I have risked it for some selfish reason."

John McCain not only failed to make that message stick with the electorate, he apparently couldn't persuade his own staff to heed his advice and practice what he preached.

For those of you here who are interested in fashion, ie those who have negatively commented on Sarah's family's campaign wardrobe--which will be auctioned for charity--how about Michelle Obama's $10K earrings that she will be keeping? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

RAG TRADE: SHE'S NEXT TOP MODEL
By DANICA LO

November 6, 2008 --
Michelle Obama's flawless campaign wardrobe of classic all-American sportswear and her impeccable taste in elegant, flattering evening dresses have the entire fashion industry clamoring to dress the next first lady.

"It's amazing to have somebody on the world stage who can bring the American fashion community to the forefront," said designer Geren Ford, who would love to dress Michelle in her label's classic, jewel-tone pieces, currently sold at Barneys.

"By making the choice to wear American designers, she's sending a statement to people here that what we make as a country is important - that it's part of our currency."

Even Obama's controversial choice of a belted red and black Narciso Rodriguez dress for her husband's victory speech at Grant Park Tuesday night was lauded by designers and fashion insiders.

"The dress was a flattering, classic silhouette with modern detailing," says Raul Melgoza, creative director of red-carpet favorite Luca Luca.

Los Angeles-based luxury jewelry designer Loree Rodkin, whose earrings Michelle wore, couldn't believe her eyes when she spotted her designs on stage.

"They weren't borrowed, but we don't know if she bought them at Ikram in Chicago or if they were a gift from Oprah, but they retail for $10,275," Rodkin said.

Back