I'm mad as he$$ but not giving up!

CatTracker

Thanks to the landslide that just occurred, we in New Mexico will not have a single conservative in Washington DC. For those of you that wanted to get an AR type rifle your days are numbered. For myself, I've always voted based on a single issue, THE 2nd amendment. Without it, the rest of our rights are doomed. Hello fairness doctrine...goodbye conservative talk radio. Get ready to fight...now is not the time to give up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

I hear ya CT. After several months of prepatory saving, I'm finally ready to spring for an AR and now they're getting harder to find. I gotta track one down...

On the other hand, you now have a great opportunity to make some money on pre-ban arbitrage. Go out and buy a few crates full of high-capacity magazines that have the manufacturing date stamped on them. If a new AR ban comes down the pike, you now have an opportunity to make 100% profit selling grandfathered high-cap magazines.

Not if existing guns and mags aren't grandfathered... Think confiscation my friend, you're dealing with the real deal here. They'll be going all out.

CatTracker, my first & most important priority has always been the 2nd amendment. I've been reading a few posts on here stating that the 2nd amendment should be lower on the totem-pole when determining who to vote for. I wonder if these individuals are pleased now.
I have a few choice names for these individuals that would not pass muster of the TOS.

For you guys that say it won't happen consider this...

Joe Biden 7/23/07...

Do you think they won't attempt to make it permanent this time with a congressional majority?

Yeah I decided to drop my Obama supporting Union at work and use the dues towards things like the NRA. As bummed and dissappointed as I was Wednesday morning(more for Obama winning than McCain losing) I came to the same conclusion, No.... Now is not the time to give up! Now is the time to get bolder and fight on!!!

Back