decoy dogs

Buster.

Standard Schnauzer. He'll weigh in at around 45 pounds. close to 3 years old. He LIVES to hunt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brasscap.jpg

buster2.jpg

BusterAR.jpg

bbmangy.jpg

Barry

I used to take my female black lab, but she passed on a year ago. I've got a smaller mixed breed now and she's never gone with me, but now at a year old it might be time.

Here she is with me on a coyote run before she died.

MeonMelrosegradewithdog.jpg

Here's the new dog when I got her, she's smaller, but loves to get out with me. Mainly got here for company for my son and she just dotes on him.

Buttonswhenwegother.jpg

Here she at a year old, she's a Hienze 57, but a darned nice puppy.

Buttonsonthecouch1.jpg

My partner uses a 3 yr old female black mouth cur. She does a good job and is a real sweetie! I would post a pic if I knew how. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Wackmaster: those are great pictures! Just how it is "supposed" to work. Love the deer in the third picture.

way koool! on your well trained dogs. I use to run dogs for hogs- but never thought about using dogs on yotes. very interesting. I once read about a guy who trained fast running dogs (maybe grayhounds) to run down yotes in the desert turn them in to be piled up.

I had a TX Blue Lacy, lost her young- but looking to get another to train this way. I use them for tracking but would like to learn more about training them to bring in the yotes. I bet a kitty cat decoy and tape would do that too.- real cool to see her go git them. thanks again, keep center. JHG

Back