Well, I hate to say I told ya so but.................

DaddyRabbit

TOLD YA SO!!!
If you ever wondered what bush's legacy would be well you're looking at it!! Thing is the Republican's are looking at it from the outside in now. Now, has bush and cheney crippled the Republican party irreparably? Time will tell. I think this should be a time for reflection and the re-defining of the Republican core values that have gotten lost in the mix. Sorry guys.

Quote:
TOLD YA SO!!!
If you ever wondered what bush's legacy would be well you're looking at it!! Thing is the Republican's are looking at it from the outside in now. Now, has bush and cheney crippled the Republican party irreparably? Time will tell. I think this should be a time for reflection and the re-defining of the Republican core values that have gotten lost in the mix. Sorry guys.

Wait till after four years of the Dems and see what this country looks like...We are in for a long four years.

Quote:
TOLD YA SO!!!

First, let's wait until ALL of the votes are in, then counted. When they're giving states (to either side) at 14% precincts reporting, it's not a "sure thing"... As we saw with WV which was Red, then Blue, then Red, then Blue, now Red...

Quote:
Wait till after four years of the Dems and see what this country looks like...We are in for a long four years.

And if in fact this is our fate. It's gonna be the longest 4 years that I've seen yet. (may even feel as bad as all 8 of Slick Willy). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

President B.... O... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

My closest neighbor calls him ...... "Ali Bamma and the Fourty Theives" .......

But like a cat ... we need to land on our feet.

And the next step is to re-energize "OUR BASE"

The gun culture is still alive and .....

And the next step is to get the NRA and GOA and who ever else .......

...... ON STEROIDS!

No talk will work ....... ACTION carries the day ...... membership must swell to the point that even Reid and Pelosi pay attention!

But membership alone is not enough .........

Energized membership is ESSENTIAL!

RIGHT NOW is the time to drown your sorrows in whatever flips your propeller ...... BUT TOMMOROW belongs to whomever stands up!

Three 44s

Last edited:
maybe all you hard liners May want to heed John McCains own words
If you all can move past your own self interests and shortsightedness

Quote:
TOLD YA SO!!!

You're absolutely right, DR.

The Republican Party needs to return to the philosophies and policies espoused by the late and VERY great President Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Bush did not lead as a Reaganite as is evidenced by his creating new entitlements and signing massive spending bills and, thus, growing government at a rate that would make LBJ proud. Did he do lots of good? Yes, we sure haven't been attacked since 9/11, but in the end it was his permitting government growth via spending that has left us where we are now, since it cost us Congress in '06.

Our future candidates must be Reaganites in order to prevail in the long haul.

I personally will never refer to BO as president!

It has absolutely nothing to do with skin color! I would vote for C.Rice in a heart beat over what was just elected!

Welcome to the sleeper nation!

Some idiots in my neighbhood are shooting off shotguns... Guess it's time to get mine out loaded with 00 for any well wishers that might tread onto my property.

White Eagle I see by your avatar that you are already prepared for the end. Your wish will soon come true. and remember you voted for it.

Watch the dow take a dive tomorrow on the news that capitalism, the coal industry, and your 401k is dead. I dont think the investors are going to like the news.

Quote:
Watch the dow take a dive tomorrow on the news that capitalism, the coal industry, and your 401k is dead. I dont think the investors are going to like the news.

Glad I pulled out when I did (course I kinda needed to). It was bad enough losing the 3k+ in three weeks time. My new 401k is self managed and not accessible to any government.

Quote:
Its to bad you rebs just can't get over it and be as gracious as your leader John McCain was but hey he was a stand up guy

More so than BO will ever be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Its to bad you rebs just can't get over it and be as gracious as your leader John McCain was but hey he was a stand up guy

Most of us here are deeply upset because we know what is in store for our country and our families.

We know that the fruits of our toil and risk are going to be even further confiscated by an ever-growing nanny state that WILL strip us of more and more freedoms.

We know what an Obama US Supreme Court will do to us and the values we hold dear.

The people who made this country great lost a huge defeat last night. The people who represent what is wrong with this country won a big victory. The problem is that they cannot enact their adgenda without guys like me and my friends here paying the bill. We're the guys who get up the earliest and work the hardest and have never taken a thing from the government. The people who won are the folks who get the government checks.

Quote:
I personally will never refer to BO as president!

It has absolutely nothing to do with skin color! I would vote for C.Rice in a heart beat over what was just elected!

Glenn,
I am with you--He is not MY president! It will take a while for me to get over this, but I will.

Last night, my wife and I said a prayer for the nation, for our family and ourselves. I thanked God for all I have and am thankful for--just hope I have something left after BO's 4 years!

God Bless you all!
Tim

Black Eagle

Since you're already from the dark side, go back there. I think your avatar is an affront to God.

We'll see how the obamanable black man does as president. Chances are you'll slink off to the hole that you and rimmy cmae from when he exposes the real BHO.

Back