SOLD: Custom Budget Numbered 1095 General Purpose Knife...

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
Here's #9, done in the "Custom Budget" style. It'll be sheathed to order in black Kydex (Add $30 for Leather).

It's a little more expensive than the "Custom Budget" units I'll have coming very soon because it's one of the numbered series, thicker, and 1095 carbon tool steel. But I'm still trying to keep it affordable at $80 delivered!

Here's some pics...

DSC04206.jpg

DSC04207.jpg

This unit is scaled in white spaced black micarta, and pinned in nickle silver. It's a super handy and comfortable shape and size, 8.5" overall, 3.25" cutting edge.

Post or PM! Thanks Guys!

Thanks Larry, Thanks Steve. This is a solid, good looking knife. If you like that straight spine, with the pointing feel to it, you'll love this one.

I just got a batch of production steel, and a huge batch of handmades, I have about 35 knives to build. It's time for Christmas orders!

I can't believe this is still here! The heft and feel of these blades in terrific. Mine is the nicest knife I own. Wish I could get it myself!

Hey Steve, SOLD!

I've had my 440/budget knife for a few days now and see how well it handles and cuts and figure it needs a partner...

That is the same style and tang so it makes a very nice matched pair. I don't suppose you had already thought of that!!!! LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do the leather sheath, too. Brown if you have it. Thanks!

That .243 is getting closer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks Tom, it's yours. I'll build you a sheath today, should be in the mail by Monday.

Wasn't baiting you with the exposed tang at the lanyard tube, I just really like that style, and I'm gonna do almost all the budget style knives like that!

Hey, you've got one of the numbered knives! WooHooo!

Back