Attn: Custom Call Makers!

KeeKee

I need the following call makers to shoot me an e-mail with your name and address, Please! I have something to send to you!

BradH, Mad Moose Calls, Bearmanric, Yellerdog calls, Nikonut, Christopher, THO Calls.

Thanks Guys!

Brent

RG,

I agree, I kinda feel left out too, sure makes you wonder what it's all about huh?

Krusty
wave1.gif

Rich and Krusty,

I'm betting this is regarding the LBL Hunt.

Not to many I know that wouldn't be very interested in swapping calls with you two! Richard, good to hear you're trying to make some calls again. Good luck and best health to you both. Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Richard G. and Krusty,
Rumor is that he is sending those guys an ounce of skunk musk that is rigged to spit out the contents when package is opened. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whow Rich...

I certainly don't need to smell worse than I already do! LOL

By the way, I just got a package from AP Jones and it had a beautiful B&W striped "Cronk" howler in it! Man this thing is loud and the tones are fantastic!(of course I already knew it would look and sound great!) Thanks for doing what you do, Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Richard and Krusty,

I am not sure, but I think the list you see above is a list of the people who donated calls to the LBL hunt.

I do not know of any call swap in progress at the moment.

Sorry if you two felt slighted, but I asure you, it was not on my part or of my doing.

There is no great Predator Masters Conspiracy that I know of.

Have a great day and if you can't do that, go tell off that guy you see in the mirror every day because he is really getting to you.

Al

PS:

Rich you wrote
Rumor is that he is sending those guys an ounce of skunk musk that is rigged to spit out the contents when package is opened.
Can't be. If that were the case, I'm betting Krusty would have been first on the list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif He needs something to sweeten his disposition lately.

TheHuntedOne,
I know that I could have pointed out that R.G. and Krusty have chosen to go out of the call making business. Rest assured. My good nature only goes so far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Krustyklimber and Richard Grantham - You only need to feel left out if you donated something to the LBL hunt.

Krusty - It is obvious that you are not happy about PM's advertising fee, but the policy ain't changin' any time soon .... Please try to get over it .... Oh yeah, After I post something like this for you it never takes long for you to tell me to get off your back. So I'll get it over with right now, I ain't on your back buddy, complaining about the advertising policy on PM is beginning to make you look bad, you appear to be a whinner, I know your not a whinner, You've gotta give yourself a bit of a break and relax a bit .....

Guys, I put that post up to contact the ones I had on a list, they had some Info that I needed to get from them. I didnt know that this would lead to all of this or I would have e-mailed them! All I needed to do was get some contact Info from them.

KK....Next time I will make sure I address just who I need to so that it is not miss read.

Brent

Krusty,

I usually keep my mouth shut and don't engage members on PM, but your posts on this thread are pathetic. Rich may moderate this forum but I will call a spade a spade.

A good case of hijacking this thread is all I see here-knock it off!

-MP

Whoa, sorry I stirred a pot ? I don't need anyone posting for me, I didn't decide to quit call makeing- my health and back did. My leukemia is not so bad as to need treatment yet I'm just tired a lot, back is still bad but just changed pain clinic and recieved a caudal block ?? yesterday, will recieve two more. I am hoping to be able to turn calls again more for my own satisfaction than anything else, I really enjoyed it. I don't have any calls left but would have gladly donated, I actually gave away or swapped almost as many calls as I sold.

Richard

Krusty,
The problem is that you just helped ruin a perfectly good thread. I hate to break the bad news to you sir, but the Predatormasters board represents over 9000 members. You are only one in 9000, which makes you 1/9000th of the membership. It ain't all about you. My good nature only goes so far sir, and you are stretching my limits.

Back