Use Your Brain ...... Vote McCain!

"Due to a huge increase in demand, our shipping times have been delayed. Please be patient with us and know that we will fill your orders ASAP! Sorry for the delay."

I guess I need to look at the bright side. The fact that guns and related supplies are flying off the shelves in anticipation of a possible Obama win are at least accounting for a mini stimulus package without having the government waste tax money.

I see the rush to buy gun stuff as a physcological downside.

It's a signal from gun owners to hoard supplies INSTEAD of defeat their political enemies.

The act of hoarding itself isn't the negative .... but rather that I see it as an act of SUBMISSION.

And in the midst of great sales ..... Georgia Arms is urging their customers to do what would preclude the need for hoarding in the first place.

Ie. Use Your Brain .... Vote McCain! ...... right below the warning about slower shipping times.

Regards

Three 44s

Quote:
I see the rush to buy gun stuff as a physcological downside.

It's a signal from gun owners to hoard supplies INSTEAD of defeat their political enemies.

The act of hoarding itself isn't the negative .... but rather that I see it as an act of SUBMISSION.

And in the midst of great sales ..... Georgia Arms is urging their customers to do what would preclude the need for hoarding in the first place.

Ie. Use Your Brain .... Vote McCain! ...... right below the warning about slower shipping times.

Regards

Three 44s

Now there is some wisdom! Three 44's has it right, imo. Having a good supply of anything you feel necessary to keep your family safe in an emergency is good common sense BUT if you are hoarding out of fear, that is a whole different matter. It would be better to ACTIVELY get out and support those candidates who you KNOW will fight to protect your liberties for you. Get on your phone and call everyone you know, ask them to vote and encourage them to vote for the candidate you support. Be prepared to briefly tell them why.

Back