The deadly side of spread the wealth

azmastablasta

October 30, 2008 8:00 AM

The Deadly Side of Spreading the Wealth
Three ways a President Obama will use your tax dollars to fund elective abortion on demand.

By Dorinda C. Bordlee

When Barack Obama admitted to Joe the Plumber that he planned on spreading the wealth around, he didn’t mention that the tax dollars he will take from you will be used to pay for elective abortions for others. The following is a brief outline of three ways that current pro-life protections against federal funding of elective abortions stand to be repealed and routed under an Obama presidency.

1. President Obama will spread the wealth to fund elective Medicaid abortions with your tax dollars.

Barack Obama advocates for the repeal of the Hyde Amendment which has limited federal funding of abortion under Medicaid in varying degrees since 1977. Under an Obama administration, the Hyde Amendment is at risk of failing for the first time, thus allowing your tax dollars to fund elective abortions. In other words, your federal tax dollars will not only pay for Medicaid abortions for the reasons of life, rape or incest; rather, your tax dollars will be used to abort untold numbers of unborn children under Medicaid for any reason or no reason.

As a rider attached to the yearly appropriations bill for Medicaid, the Hyde Amendment is subject to debate in Congress each time that it comes up for renewal. An unstoppable governing trinity of a President Obama in league with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate President Harry Reid would make this scenario highly likely.

The non-renewal of the Hyde Amendment will be an important first step in Obama’s goal of enacting a national health-insurance program that would mandate coverage of abortion on demand. This would be another first in our nation’s history. Also subject to repeal are provisions that currently ban taxpayer funded abortion on U.S. military bases, abortions for Peace Corps volunteers, Indian Health Service clients, and federal prisoners.

2. More of your tax dollars will to go to fund Planned Parenthood, and the Crisis Pregnancy Centers in your neighborhood will be defunded.

A President Obama would further spread the wealth by reviving prior efforts to increase funding to Planned Parenthood and similar clinics by $100 million. Planned Parenthood is the number one provider of abortions in the United States. During its 2005-2006 fiscal year, the nonprofit Planned Parenthood Federation of America performed a record 264,943 abortions according to its annual report.

A President Obama could pay for this expanded Planned Parenthood funding program by cutting off current federal funding to crisis pregnancy centers that provide resources to help women choose life (as his campaign promised to do in a questionnaire by RHrealitycheck.org).

3. Your tax dollars will fund organizations that perform or promote abortion overseas.

The Mexico City Policy is a United States government policy which requires all non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that receive federal funding to refrain from performing or promoting abortion in other countries. It was in place from 1984 until 1993 and again since 2001. Like the Clinton presidency, the Mexico City Policy will not be adopted by an Obama administration. Your federal tax dollars will then be accessible to NGOs who perform and promote abortion overseas.

Obama’s record in the Illinois senate and United States Senate reveal his commitment to spread your wealth in the pursuit of expanding elective abortion on demand. The lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent unborn children depend on the issue of choice — your choice of who will receive your vote this November 4, 2008.

— Dorinda C. Bordlee, vice president and senior counsel of Bioethics Defense Fund, offers this information in her individual capacity and for the purpose of public education. Bioethics Defense Fund, a public-interest law firm, does not endorse or oppose any candidate for public office.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MThkZjA0NmQ3Y2U3NzE2YmQwZTVjZTBiMmZjMTEyYmQ=

I must admit the abortion thing dosen't really bother me much, Yes its murder, however lets face it for the most part its democrats getting the [beeep] things.Self imposed genocide is proably something we should encourage..

Quote:
I must admit the abortion thing dosen't really bother me much, Yes its murder, however lets face it for the most part its democrats getting the [beeep] things.Self imposed genocide is proably something we should encourage..

That is interesting isn't it. They are kinda' culling off their own voting base...

You got part of it rite President Obama (nice ring to it)
You boys against choice and abortion how about capitol punishment ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
You got part of it rite President Obama (nice ring to it)
You boys against choice and abortion how about capitol punishment ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

You're not real big on actually reading other people's post, are you?

This has been already discussed at length in the other recent abortion thread, but I'll go through it again.

Abortion kills INNOCENT fetal-stage babies.

Capital punishment kills GUILTY murderers.

Therefore, there is NO MORAL EQUIVELANCE. We seek to punish the guilty and your side seeks to murder the most innocent of human life, ie fetal-stage babies.

Get it now? They are DIFFERENT and there is NO intellectual inconsistency on our side. The intellectual inconsistency and illogic is over on your side.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
OPINIONS are like ess holes everyone has one
Would that not be guilty sperm in her therefore a guilty fetus ???????

WHAT!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

No offense, but are you on mushrooms or something?

That post makes no sense to me at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Babies do not carry the sins of their parents in their blood, they are innocent until they are able to make rational decisions as to right and wrong. Just because the father was a rapist doesn't mean the child will grow up to be one. If brought up in a loving environment, by responsible adults that teach right from wrong he/she would probably be fine. Once again, for those who aren't able to comprehend common sense, criminals don't pass "crime genes" on to their kids.

Quote:
Quote:

Nor I. Not even a guess. Perhaps a clarification would be in order here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Quote:
Babies do not carry the sins of their parents in their blood, they are innocent until they are able to make rational decisions as to right and wrong. Just because the father was a rapist doesn't mean the child will grow up to be one. If brought up in a loving environment, by responsible adults that teach right from wrong he/she would probably be fine. Once again, for those who aren't able to comprehend common sense, criminals don't pass "crime genes" on to their kids.

I'm glad you were able to translate that, Savage, he'd lost me.

It seems he has chosen to ignore the posted evidence, from the liberal NY Times that under 1% of abortions are from rape or incest. He's also ignored Obama's support of killing children who'd survived an abortion.

Quote:
Quote:

Not yet
Just trying to open up the perspective
You say guilt is the determining factor for capitol punishment
You also say a undeveloped fetus is a baby
then joe criminal rapes women leaving her with guilt ridden surprise therefore aborting that undeveloped fetus is a non moral issue for you because of the innate guilt criminals very own dna /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
The trouble rides from the two very different points of
view

Last edited:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not yet
Just trying to open up the perspective
You say guilt is the determining factor for capitol punishment
You also say a undeveloped fetus is a baby
then joe criminal rapes women leaving her with guilt ridden surprise therefore aborting that undeveloped fetus is a non moral issue for you because of the innate guilt criminals very own dna /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
The trouble rides from the two very different points of
view

I'm sorry, that is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen on here....

White Eagle you really need to stop mixing drugs, alcohol, and the Obama Kool-aid, you are making less sense with each new post...stop take a breath and check your own logic before you type, eh? Or are you too far gone down the programmed O-bot path to recover???

It is impossible to present a rational, intellectually sound, factual argument to someone who by all provided evidence lacks the ability to make a rational, intellectually sound decision based on factual information.

Just my .02

instead of abortion i think all babies should be given life.
when they turn 18 and vote for the first time if they vote Democrat have them sterilized.
at least they would have the choice once they are old enough to make it.
how about real late term abortion? my step daughter is 30 yrs old and with her actions as of lately she should be aborted.
wow that's harsh! but it could have saved me 25 yrs of torment with more to come. its her thievery and drug use lack of common sense and never putting anyone or anything above herself even her children that has finally broke my will to love her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
good news is she can't vote!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
instead of abortion i think all babies should be given life.
when they turn 18 and vote for the first time if they vote Democrat have them sterilized.
at least they would have the choice once they are old enough to make it.
how about real late term abortion? my step daughter is 30 yrs old and with her actions as of lately she should be aborted.
wow that's harsh! but it could have saved me 25 yrs of torment with more to come. its her thievery and drug use lack of common sense and never putting anyone or anything above herself even her children that has finally broke my will to love her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
good news is she can't vote!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Sorry to hear that.

You hadn't posted about her and her problems for quite a while, so I'd hoped things were on the upswing there on that.

The non-recovering, using addict is in a state of complete insanity and typically they put everyone around them, especially family, through [beeep] until they make the decision that they have hit 'rock bottom' and turn their lives and will over to God and begin to actually LIVE, not talk about, a recovery program. Sometimes allowing the addict to crash is the kindest thing a person can do for them, but that's easier to say than to do--especially if the addict is one's kid or a step-kid a person raised as their own, like you did with her.

Again, I really hope she makes the decision to turn her life around.

Back