reloading data sheet????

hairtriggr

Does anybody have a link to a good load development sheet template that I can print from, or a file you can email to me?
I had a really good one on my old computer, but it's long gone, and I didn't save a blank one to copy.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Thanks,
Mike

Poring over numbers on a sheet is blah. I cut out the group part of each target and tape it to a sheet of paper. Below each group is the chrono printout. Load data is written above....gun, chambering, brass, powder, bullet, primer, load, and velocity, everything is there with it's group. Five of these go on an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. It's a lot more interesting to see the actual group than just read numbers. Everything is kept in labeled accordian files, one slot per gun.

Ackman, I do something similar. I created targets (two per 8x11 page) that, after being shot and completed, include all the load information and pertinent data regarding the shooting conditions. Then I just three-hole punch them and put them in my shooting folder. Each firearm has a tabbed section in the binder. I can look back at each gun's performance over the years. I'd happily share my targets, but they're in Word format at this time. Anybody know how to output from Word to jpg.?

Figured it out:

Target.jpg

Back