call's for sale

bearmanric

have some awsome call's for sale. will have prices and what they are tonight. Rick
newcalls.jpg

Rick,

Is that fifth one from the left pink or close to it? If it is I'd like to lay claim to it unless someone beat me to the punch. Also do you make any calls that are purple? I know it sounds goofy but my girls must color coordinate for these things. Any chance that pink one is a jackrabbit? Thanks

-Dan

Rick, give us an update on what is sold and what is still available in the picture above. I recieved mine yesterday and am EXTREMELY happy with all of them. I looked like a kid in a candy store all tied up in lanyards blowing on three calls at once... hell I hardly made it outside the post office before squalling at the top of my lungs! LOL!

Keep us posted on what you have available... I'm suggesting some folks try out your work and they want to see whats available.

Here are a few of the calls I got from Rick yesterday;

Ricks_Calls.jpg

JrbHunter thank's i still owe you a african blackwood call. wanted to get them out didnt get your lanyard made got a little busy.those one's i sent were cool.i 'll get the a better picture tonight with what the are and price's. got some really cool wood to play with and a new variable jet lathe. thank's Rick

Hell I forgot about that other call... you're right though. It wasn't in there. I've got calls falling all over the place... had to make a tackboard last night to hang em' all on! HAHA!

Get some pictures posted up and I may order a couple more for myself and some friends... that will save some hassle on shipping if we order them together since that one is still on the way.

I love that crow call, may have to get another one of those too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back