check this out...I frickin new it

djscott

I received a great Obama email and tried to post it here but I cant cut or paste it or seem to move the file. I can email it to someone who can post it...he admits his musslum relegion. its somthing everyone should see

Last edited:
Quote:
Well guys like it or not he's your next prez and his biggest selling point was none other than the worst president ever, "bush".

Oh good Lord...DR, I expect a big piece of you is going to fly away on Marine 1 in what will no doubt be, for you, a bittersweet moment when the Bushes leave the WH in February. I expect that their departure will leave you with a profound sense of loss and, perhaps, even depression. I know it isn't easy to suffer from Bush Derangement Syndrome, but just hang in there and you'll get through it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I love this! I have never seen people so frightened of one word or one group! "oh no, he said MUSLIM!!! Run for your life!!!", "Lets talk about stuff that doesnt matter, instead of worrying about the REAL problems in his campagin!!"...like what his political agendas are, instead of his personal beliefs.

Quote:
I love this! I have never seen people so frightened of one word or one group! "oh no, he said MUSLIM!!! Run for your life!!!", "Lets talk about stuff that doesnt matter, instead of worrying about the REAL problems in his campagin!!"...like what his political agendas are, instead of his personal beliefs.

Does this matter to you?
BOflag.jpg

Whats wrong with the picture? The man is standing, acknowledging the anthem. Oh wait, he doesnt have his hand over his heart does he.....SO WHAT. So no, it doesnt matter to me.

Quote:
Whats wrong with the picture? The man is standing, acknowledging the anthem. Oh wait, he doesnt have his hand over his heart does he.....SO WHAT. So no, it doesnt matter to me.

You dont deserve to be an American, I wish you were closer buddy, but I may make it down there some day, We'll have to "meet up" if I ever do!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the answer to the question of how our country will eventually fall. There is no sense of national pride in way too many people in America.

There are two schools of thought: The world is too good for America or America is too good for the world. I think too many are fully schooled in the first thought. If America is so bad I don't know why our population is growing so fast from immigration.

America is not perfect but I challenge you to show me a country that is. Also, show me another country where a person can achieve more through their own work. However, since so many have gotten where they are through other peoples work they have very little value for doing work themselves. This leads to having no respect for the sacrifice and hard work of those that came before them.

Quote:
Quote:

You dont deserve to be an American, I wish you were closer buddy, but I may make it down there some day, We'll have to "meet up" if I ever do!

'Acknowledging' the anthem??? If you are a real AMERICAN, you don't just 'acknowledge' the anthem!! There is some protocol involved which includes placing your hand over your heart!

Tim

Last edited:
Some wisdom on this topic from three great ones of yesterday: 'The Man in Black' Johnny Cash, funny man Red Skelton and the one and only 'Duke' John Wayne:

Quote:

First off, if you think just because someone doesnt put their hand over their heart during the national anthem, they dont deserve to be a U.S. citizen...you have some priority problems.

Secondly, Dont threaten me.

From TOS "You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening , invasive of a person's privacy, or illegal."

Thirdly, i sure as "heck" aint your "buddy"...

Last edited:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

'Acknowledging' the anthem??? If you are a real AMERICAN, you don't just 'acknowledge' the anthem!! There is some protocol involved which includes placing your hand over your heart!

Tim

That is YOUR personal belief, i think standing at attention and facing the flag while observing silence is perfectly fine.

Quote:
Quote:

First off, if you think just because someone doesnt put their hand over their heart during the national anthem, they dont deserve to be a U.S. citizen...you have some priority problems.

Secondly, Dont threaten me.

"We'll have to 'meet up'..." Isn't necessarily a threat, but with, "Dont threaten me" this is geting real close to a problem so would you guys just go back in your corners, please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks, Matt

It is truly saddening to me that many in this country have lost the ability to feel that spine-tingling surge of pride and reverence when standing and singing the National Anthem.And that some that we call members here never had that feeling to begin with.It isn't just a song we sing,it is a national journey of hard fought wars,America's finest young people,who through the ages have fought and died to keep this country the shining beacon of freedom that she is today.It is the strength of our pioneering families who fought, sometimes, amongst themselves to make this a place where regardless of what some may say, all men are created equal and have a right to "THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS".Where no king or dictator has so far, been able to require a certain mode of worship,but, my friend, have no doubt, this country was and is based on the belief and worship of God Almighty.Yes, due to the hard fought wars and the rights guaranteed by the Constitution you so revile,you have the right to spew your vile hatred of all that is good about this wonderful country blessed by God, however,if you could only see how foolish you look and sound,you would feel the same animosity that we feel for you.As bad as you portray this country, we find it impossible to shut our borders.
I would hope that everyone reading this thread would just take a few moments to stop and think for just a moment or two.Try to imagine what this world would look like today,what would it be like to live in this world,if there had never been an America.....

Back