Hmmm, I just thought of something............

DaddyRabbit

Nobody here has actually touched on this touchy subject matter but I am curious as to why the issue of immigration hasn't came up during any of the debates. Just saying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Neither has gun control, abortion, welfare reform, gay marriage......Im sure I left some others out! Very good point Daddy, the border is a major liability on our security, and economy.

We have illegals? Where are they from Kenya? I haven't heard the word on any of the debates illegals. I think Stu is right no one really cares, no problem.

tmdsu081010.jpg

Quote:
If our economy doesn’t turn around Mexico might build a fence to keep us out.

That would be terrific!!!!!!!! You know who would leave first too!

I think it's pretty much common knowledge, both sides are courting the Hispanic vote (border control), taking a hard stand on abortion is going to alienate on one voting side or the other, as will gun control, welfare reform, and gay marriage...

Going after the 'economy' and health care are the two that are popular with the population in general.... Heck, they aren't even bringing up Iraq/Afghanistan very much of late...

The general news media is so heavily in the pocket of Obama that they don't want to bring up the really important/controversial subjects and the McCain camp is willing to play along with them...So they don't have to worry about alienation either...

Maybe we should discuss Emigrate? (which is what all those jobs did)
A lot of illegals have left because our economy sucks right now and they can't get work

Back