Need Some Help

vmaster59

Hi,well folks I need some help in the prayer dep. This lady here is just like famliy to my daughter,grandsons and myself. She is 90 now with alot of health problems. She has been in two hosp. in six days and now is on her way to another. We all love her and want what's best for her while she is with us. It's in God's hands now. Thanks Clint.

This is her and my 2 nd grandson.
070.jpg

God Bless, I am sure that getting to hold your Grandson was one of the greatest blessings you could possibly give her. I know as a women that when your kids grow out of that stage you crave that sort of thing for the rest of your life. The very young and very old have a bond we do not always understand, but it is there and very precious.

My Grandma was with us, living with my parents, until she passed at 94. Seeing her holding and loving my brother's daughter was a wonderful thing.

My prayers are with you and your adopted "Grammy", and God Bless you for caring about her and giving her so much obvious joy by including her and making her part of your family. You have given her the most blessed gifts.

Back