Barrack Hussein Obama - clear and present danger!!!

BohunterNY

Over the last few weeks I got so paranoid that I'm constantly checking the pools at Gallup, Zogby and others.

Also, over the last couple of weeks I saw a disturbing trend in these pools, with McCain losing his lead and Obama inching ahead. Right now Gallup puts McCain at 43 and Obama at 48. These pools have changed drastically from only a few weeks ago when McCain led by 4-5 points.

The worst of all is that McCain's support is erroding in the most crucial states: Ohio, Florida, Pa, etc. If obama gets any of these, then it's game over. We can contemplate life under the most draconian, antigun imbecille we have ever faced in this country. And he will look down at us from the Oval Office.

Just a few months ago the Americans did not trust obama on a large number of issues. People were concerned that he's a muslim, hates America, attends racist sermons of an anti-American preacher, endorses all forms of gun control, etc. People are still not at ease with these vital issues.

Then how is obama inching ahead in ratings? One short answer is : Money. He has outspent every one he ever ran against by a large margin. He is bankrolled by talk show hosts, Hollywood, and all the lilberal scum floating out there. And through their deep pockets he has moved within striking distance from McCain in all the critical, battleground states mentioned above.

By contrast, McCain had to withdraw from Michigan due to being outspent and his campain running out of steam. His campain is now re-trenching in the battleground states where it will have to face the obama media and his dollars. Mounds of it.

For the reasons mentioned above, and being depressed over the latest turn in events I have logged on johnmccain.com a few minutes ago and donated a modest amound to team Mac.
I was in the market for a Light Force to aid me this season, but I had to delay that critical purchase /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif for obvious reasons.

I'm an eternal optimist and I hope all will be well in the end, but this ride is surely wearing me out. If you got a moment, please go to his McCain's website and see if/how ou can help. This time around we'll need all the muscle we can muster.

God bless,

D.

I sorry but you have Obama's full name wrong.
It is Barrack InsaneHussien Obama. Or you can call him Little Hittler,Barrack Marx. ect, ect

Bohunter,I too share your concerns, however, I don't put much stock in polls.There are many ways to stack a poll any way you wish.First,they generally poll 1000 people,now thats not a large number,although I'm not a math whiz, the pollsters seem to think thats adequate.You can sway the poll by who you interview,how you ask the question and by the inflection in the voice of the interviewer. I have seen polls lately taken based on party affiliation,without asking even if they intend to vote.Many times the polls have been way off the mark even when asking exiting voters how they voted.We are fortunate to live in America,and this great country is very resilient.We have always overcome the worst that the world or even our own government has thrown at us, and we will continue to do so regardless of the outcome of this election.Yes, times would probably be tough for a while,and may be anyway,regardless of who wins.Those of us who were old enough to experience the Georgia peanut farmer remember will the invention of the new measurement tool called the Misery Index.After his first term we sent him packin, and conservatism was energized by Reagan due to the freshness of the pain.History tends to repeat itself and many of todays voters never lived through the misery index.Whatever comes, we will overcome all the obstacles and hopefully remember longer next time.I guess only time will tell.lol

How about Obamaliar The Leftard!!!
I know that the pools are left leaning, but I rather be safe than sorry...

Our votes are a given. We know who we vote for and our spouses and friends know as well and they will, hopefully support McCain.
But for every one of our friends there are thousands of 'independents' who did not make up their mind, yet. In total there are millions of them. These people can vote either way and, due to their numbers, they will decide the election. These people are the target of obama's money. And he's got lots of money! He spends money in the battleground states and if these states go his way due to him buying out the independents' votes, then it's game over!!!

Throw a few bucks at the cause. All campains struggle with money. McCain's has to make do with little more than half of the money raised by Borat Osama. Borat is bankrolled by millionaires who are trying to buy this election. They buy TV and radio air time in battleground states and hammer them with pro-Barrack Hussein adds. These adds then sway the uninformed 'independents' and they vote for Obamaliar.

So, part with a few dollars, cuz come November you'd want to turn back the clock and it'll be too late.
You can donate on johnmccain.com web site. Any amount: $10, 5 or whatever... Tell your friends to do it too...

Quote:
How about Obamaliar The Leftard!!!
I know that the pools are left leaning, but I rather be safe than sorry...

Our votes are a given. We know who we vote for and our spouses and friends know as well and they will, hopefully support McCain.
But for every one of our friends there are thousands of 'independents' who did not make up their mind, yet. In total there are millions of them. These people can vote either way and, due to their numbers, they will decide the election. These people are the target of obama's money. And he's got lots of money! He spends money in the battleground states and if these states go his way due to him buying out the independents' votes, then it's game over!!!

Throw a few bucks at the cause. All campains struggle with money. McCain's has to make do with little more than half of the money raised by Borat Osama. Borat is bankrolled by millionaires who are trying to buy this election. They buy TV and radio air time in battleground states and hammer them with pro-Barrack Hussein adds. These adds then sway the uninformed 'independents' and they vote for Obamaliar.

So, part with a few dollars, cuz come November you'd want to turn back the clock and it'll be too late.
You can donate on johnmccain.com web site. Any amount: $10, 5 or whatever... Tell your friends to do it too...

Right on!!!
This election is crucial.

Martyn

Back