Peta Ice Cream

viper

Peta last week contacted Ben and Jerrys ice cream and suggested they use human breast milk in stead of cow milk. Those idiots were serious they said it would save the suffering of cows. You can do a web search and find it I just do not know how to post it here. Just when I think I have heard it all from them they suprise me with something more dumb.

Just goes to show their stupidity.... They don't realize how many lactating mothers would have to volunteer to make just one gallon of ice cream... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Then B&J would have to raise the price due to all the testing for contaminants that might work their way into the process.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

PETA reps just want the publicity.... they must not worry about their intelligence /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif image..

17614037_l.jpg

PETA_sucks.jpg

peta_geese_560px.jpg

I don't really personally go for this practice of posing harvested game for funny pics, since it is somewhat disrespectful to the game, but you can see how--understandably--frustrated these PETA idiots make people... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Back