50th birthday part y last nite.

bearmanric

well had my 50th birthday party was last nite. had it at my parent's. my wife and sister did a great job. got alot of cabela $25 gift card's. last year on my birthay had my heart stint put in and the day before my sister commited suiside. this year is going great for me. call bussiness has taken off to new height's. and my health is awsome. dealing with stress much better. going to be a great year for me. have several order's to finish and get blood drawn tomorrow. then i'm off a few day's to the coast for bear and cougar. will be testing my new Toneboard The RR2. cant wait till the hunt's start to see my bud's. Rick

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya Rick.

Sounds like everything is going great for you this year. Good luck to you on your bear & cougar hunt. I'm hoping you get one of each buddy.
Good luck.

Happy 50th Bearman! You will not believe how fast it goes to hit 61. My 50th was just two days ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

WOW.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Everyone is turing 50 this month. Congratulations and many more... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
7.gif

happy birthday couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
i'm skipping my birthdays from here on out.
ok
everyone just remember april only has 29 days in it from now on.

Happy Birthday Rick. Glad to see such a positive turn around in your life over the past year. It couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. Lord knows 07 was a rough year for both of us. Good luck on your upcoming hunt(s).

Happy Birthday Rick.

I dont even remember my 50th but then again I don't remember yesterday either, however, I am looking forward to next week but I can't remember why /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

What did they say goes first? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back